• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why did Terra not fight the DS?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Hoi

In the secret ending, I found something weird stuff, perhaps the most of you too.

But first, I have a little summary, to explain the other guys, whats going on.
The secret endings begin, and MX appears, he duplicate himself, and his other transparent body switches to a DS, with sinistra and helmet. Ven gets angry, when he saw the DS, he wanted to run off and attack him, but Terra holds him back, Aqua and Ven stay behind the scene. I think Aqua is staying by Ven, because she fights with him together, or she wants to protect him(?). Terra is running to the two enemys, and MX has unbelievable power, a big rocky mountain emerge. The DS and MX get higher, then the DS jumps down, and here is a very strange thing, the DS is jumping down and uses lightning magic, it hurts Terra, but Terra ignore the DS. What the hell is just happen there? Terra did not notice about DS. Ven and Aqua are going now to assault the DS.
MX, this ugly man, has so strong power, he made a little storm attack, with the keyblades. Ven is fighting the DS, the DS beat back, Aqua uses Ice magic, but she didnt hit the DS. The DS straight swerve the attacks. This keyblade storm is rushing, Aqua detect it, and run away, the DS jumps to it, and he is surfing at it, Ven and Aqua are running, now the DS uses ice magic, this scene is so awesome. Aqua uses lightning magic, but no hit. The scene switches to Terra, who is on the top of the mountain arrived. He didnt saw this keyblade storm, and it catched him, he fell down, but he could hold with the help of his keyblade. A big rock is fell down, Aqua detect it, and the keyblade storm hits her. She fell down, and her helmet have been broken. Ven hurried to help her, and Aqua takes her keyblade back, and spells a protect magic to Terra. Terra is inside of a ball, which protect him for the keyblade storm, MX enjoyed it, then the protect ball explodes, Ven hurried up to help Terra, Terra fell down to this platform on the top. He gets up and attack MX. MX is a very strong magician, and also, he got very good physical moves, Terra is young and very strong, MX is old, there is a big different.
MX blocked each attack, then he has been frozen the left arm of Terra. Ven appears behind MX. But his attack didnt hit MX. MX is holding Ven in the air. MX is looking at Terra. This is another strange thing. Like he provokate him. Terra tried to get up, but the Keyblade storm catched him, he fell down with it. The DS also appeared. Ven defending himself, but no chances. MX develop a strong dark aura, Ven is suffering, he is watching Aqua, this is showing a strong link between them imo. Then, MX has been frozen Ven, and he let him down. He fell down, and his keyblade brokes, Aqua rushing, and catched Ven, before he fell down, on the hard ground. Aqua is sadly watching Ven, and Ven is watching Aqua, you can see, his eyes are still moving.
The scene switches to MX. His cool keyblade switches to a blue orb, and then he shot it to the sky. The clouds get back, and a blue, huge Kingdom Hearts appears. MX is looking triumphied. Aqua looks surprised, and Terra get off his helmet, and also watching the Kingdom Hearts. The strange thing is, his eyes are very clear to see, they were blue, then they turned to yellow.

In the end, Mickey appears.

Man, I didnt want to wrote such a detailed summary loool, it happened when I wanted to explain ya xD.

Macabre

Gold Member
so....

your question is why didn't terra fight DS?

i dunno...

but MX must've been the big target.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
he conentrated on Xehanort because of a personal vendetta, probably. At least that is what I believe. He does say that all he has left is his hatred for Xehanort after the Lingering Sentiment boss fight.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Ya, I also think that Terras target actually was MX. But, mhm. This thought dont let me go. Terra did never detect the DS... I just have to agree.
MX and DS were very strong, looks like VAT have no chance against them.
The big question here is, what did MX want? Kingdom Hearts. But exactly what, what was his big target. I think the scene did not end, Terra could stop him lol. This yellow eyes...

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
You're gonna have to wait until BBS to find the answer to that question I'm affraid.

More importantly though, I think they would have stood a much better chance if Terra didn't run in head first at MX and worked together with Ven and Aqua as a team.

Kairy

i think terra was with mx --- then he changes sides and then fights to take him down.... i think that ven was more important to terra then mx was so terra decided he wanted to saty on vens side. mx hated ven for that fact because he wanted terra for whatever reason idk and this shows when he almost kills him

blader94

he was after MX and DS didn't even try to do anyting to him after he attacked him that one time and i think that MX and terra are rivals and that DS and ven are also rivals

blader94

well in the video where ven knocks off DS's helmet it's kind of obvious that they were fighting before that and ven is too much of a important character to not have a rival and it defiantly isn't MX and i also think that ven and DS know each other very well because when ven knocks off DS helmet in the scene i mentioned before ven had a surprised look on his face like he knew DS

Blight

Terra was to busy getting his butt handed to him by MX to get his butt handed to him by DS. And ven is either the weakest or there is something special about him that MX doesn't like.

well in the video where ven knocks off DS's helmet it's kind of obvious that they were fighting before that and ven is too much of a important character to not have a rival and it defiantly isn't MX and i also think that ven and DS know each other very well because when ven knocks off DS helmet in the scene i mentioned before ven had a surprised look on his face like he knew DS

Wait ehn did this happen....linkege please. I'm not doubting you I just never saw when DS got his helmet knocked of.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twinblades

obviously MX was the prime subject and terra wanted to get at him first
DS and aqua and ven are like secondary so they fight each other
its all adds to the concept of the ending

off topic: mannnn i havent been here for sooo long and whats up with the news?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If it does turn out that the DS is a clone of Terra, maybe Terra is more pissed of at MX for having made a clone of him, or perhaps he feels that the clone is weaker and that his time is better spent on MX

Alpha_Sonix

He just cares about MX, he dosen't give a whoop about the DS. BTW I couldn't see Ven getting close enough to knock of DS' helmet, he just seems like he's a weakling because he gets his butt kicked in almost every scan, some people say it was Terra who knocked off DS' Helmet, and some people say it was Ven who did it. Personally I'm going with Terra being the one who did it.

Kairy

I agree with whoever said that mx dont like ven because he special--- i agree i think there is sumtin quite not right with him or it could be that he just doesnt like ven because terra dont kno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back