• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do people think Kairi is annoying?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHxOblivion

They don't specify which game, but I think she's okay. She starts to get annoying in the 2nd game- I was pissed off at her wielding a keyblade- but I think she's okay. There was actually one funny scene, the very first scene of Kingdom Hearts I, where Sora and Riku raced. You should have seen her laugh, priceless, it sounded like the most distorted girl laugh I've heard ever in a game.

L

Lady Yuki

Thats what I wonder.Why do people hate her.I too was mad when she got the keyblade but I dont really see anything wrong with her.She really didnt appear much in the game.I dont hate her but I have wondered WHY people hate her so much....Alot of the time they say cause she is wimp and such.Bleh Idk but I like her....Some whatxD

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Inb4Rain.

They don't specify which game, but I think she's okay.

We do specify; KH2, KH, the KH series overall.

She starts to get annoying in the 2nd game- I was pissed off at her wielding a keyblade-

She didn't wield a Keyblade. Riku dual wielded, and gave her the Keyblade.

There was actually one funny scene, the very first scene of Kingdom Hearts I, where Sora and Riku raced. You should have seen her laugh, priceless, it sounded like the most distorted girl laugh I've heard ever in a game.

I fail to see how a "priceless" laugh makes for a likable character.

Muse

you look atrocious
This is asking for a flame fest. Shame on you for bringing up this topic yet again. :/

I dislike Kairi for her blatant disregard for anyone who's name doesn't start with 'S' and ends with 'ora'. From her comment about leaving Riku behind, to her ignoring a lonely friend's request to visit the islands, she doesn't seem to care about anyone else other than Sora. Sure, she doesn't appear in the games much, but from the few times that she has appeared, SE has done nothing but flushed her potential down the toilet.

That being said, read Rain's essay. It'll explain everything much more eloquently than I can.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
If I had a link, you know I'd post it. :/

EDIT: Thank you, WtW.

KHxOblivion

Inb4Rain.

We do specify; KH2, KH, the KH series overall.

She didn't wield a Keyblade. Riku dual wielded, and gave her the Keyblade.

I fail to see how a "priceless" laugh makes for a likable character.

Showing signs of hatred already x_x Well Sora seems to really like her, so I was just wondering.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Oh, that wasn't "hatred". Just making the necessary corrections.

Muse

you look atrocious
Showing signs of hatred already x_x Well Sora seems to really like her, so I was just wondering.

That's hardly hatred. You want hate, wait until the morons who go, "I HATE KIARI BECUZ SHE'S FAT!!!" come in.

Sora's friendly with all female characters. Alice? Mulan? Ariel? Kairi's not really an exception.

Lolita

Dear You
Kairi's useless in my opinion, the game could've done just as well without her, probably. She's just a mary-sue that besides the Heartless, is really the source for all the trouble. o___o She didn't do anything at all in KH besides be an annoyance imo, while Namine on the other hand actually has an important role. Kairi's just a PoH with a weak heart, who is Sora's love interest. That's it, she was just there. She weilded no Keyblade, Riku dual weilded and gave it to her, which disappeared after one fight. In KH2, she takes a bit of action into finding Sora, but just really ends up kidnapped.
And wtf Kairi fat? D: She's skinny.
I used to like Kairi, but now I don't. o3o /changes opinions unexpectedly

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
This is asking for a flame fest. Shame on you for bringing up this topic yet again. :/

I dislike Kairi for her blatant disregard for anyone who's name doesn't start with 'S' and ends with 'ora'. From her comment about leaving Riku behind, to her ignoring a lonely friend's request to visit the islands, she doesn't seem to care about anyone else other than Sora. Sure, she doesn't appear in the games much, but from the few times that she has appeared, SE has done nothing but flushed her potential down the toilet.

This. perfectly said.

It's not so much that "haters" got together and said "hey, let's pick a random character and insult them". No, it's that at every scene she is in, SE portrays her in a bad light, and we notice this failure. Sure, their are some ignorant haters out their just trying to fit in with a click or an opinion, but don't group us all together. We have class too, you know...

That being said, read Rain's essay. It'll explain everything much more eloquently than I can

Do it. Good read and comes with a free cookie XD

Lolita

Dear You
Exactly, she didn't care when she saw what was hapenning to Riku right infront of her. o__o She's supposedly his friend, but she doesn't give for him at all, only with the line " He can take care of himself." She only cares about Sora and herself.

Lolita

Dear You
I think most girls are just jealous, thinking she's too pretty or something like that.

o_______o Wow, smart thing to say. Jealous of a video game character that doesn't exist? hat's been created by game creators and is only meant to stay in the video game world?
We have lives, you know.
I will admit, I think Kairi's pretty.
But jealous?
No.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well Sora seems to really like her

That's why 100% of the supposed SoKai scenes reek of plot, right? Because it's there regardless, right?

I think most girls are just jealous, thinking she's too pretty or something like that.

Yeah, that's why I love every other girl in the KH verse :v
KH1 Kairi was beautiful, but for some reason, whenever I see her KH2 self I'm reminded of a pig.
Must be all the pink and her nose being screwy for some reason.

Anyways, since this is doomed to fail.

Kairi's fan club:
http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/121430-kairi-fan-club.html

Kairi's Hate club:
http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/112497-kairi-hate-club.html

Anything else should continue there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back