• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why do some people keep saying that?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
Because people are fucking idiots who don't do enough research or are incapable of pulling their out of their arses. It happens. They'll realise that when they actually play the game.

For now, they can't even tell if it hit them in the face.

That is soooo true!
Some people still think that That trailer is KH3 for PS3! :angry:

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Remind me not to be a noob around you..

Eh, I have a very short temper when it comes to new members. If they do their research and know everything, then fine. But it really angers me so when people come up with a thread that went over the same shitty thing over and over.

Your topic was fine because it didn't border on the 'stupid question or theories that's been covered constantly'. Then again, I suffered this on my home forum that constantly talked about Sephiroth being a 'very hard boss' and it took me so and so to beat it. It repeated until I cracked and told them to fuck off. Didn't fare well with the staff group, but I didn't care.

This is pretty much on-topic, because it talks about ignorant KH fans who aren't updated with news and pull theories out of their asses. I think they are idiots. I think they are fucking retarded and they are inconsiderate bastards because they DON'T do enough research at all. Thank god no one brings up the three knights are SoRiKai, because that fucking pissed me off ages ago.

ColdRoxas

Eh, I have a very short temper when it comes to new members. If they do their research and know everything, then fine. But it really angers me so when people come up with a thread that went over the same shitty thing over and over.

Your topic was fine because it didn't border on the 'stupid question or theories that's been covered constantly'. Then again, I suffered this on my home forum that constantly talked about Sephiroth being a 'very hard boss' and it took me so and so to beat it. It repeated until I cracked and told them to fuck off. Didn't fare well with the staff group, but I didn't care.

This is pretty much on-topic, because it talks about ignorant KH fans who aren't updated with news and pull theories out of their asses. I think they are idiots. I think they are fucking retarded and they are inconsiderate bastards because they DON'T do enough research at all. Thank god no one brings up the three knights are SoRiKai, because that fucking pissed me off ages ago.

It's a bit unfair to be that harsh to the uninformed. I mean, we all used to be like that at some point of time didn't we? It's not like every person in teh world that plays KH started the series when it first came out. I mean, people every day are enjoying the KH1 for the first time, and played Sephiroth today, and want to discuss it for the first time.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
every once and awile i see someones post/theory saying that TAV were involved in the keyblade war, but i don't get how they got that assumpion. even if they only watched KHFM secret ending that still doesn't imply that they were in it, the way i see the FM secret ending is that they found themselves there for a final battle with Xehanort. plus if you think about it, a WAR is fought between ARMIES, not 5 people useing deceised weilder's keyblades. So why do some keep going on saying "OMG! The FM secret ending shows TAV in the keyblade war!" when it obviosly DOES NOT.

Because people are ignorant. Soon enough they'll believe it.

Silver warrior

i can undestand that they make theory's,but telling lies about stuff on something that we don't have mutch information,like the keyblade war is just ignorance.

riku47

I only made on idiotic theory. Dont be so harsh. I have a feeling you read mine.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's a bit unfair to be that harsh to the uninformed. I mean, we all used to be like that at some point of time didn't we? It's not like every person in teh world that plays KH started the series when it first came out. I mean, people every day are enjoying the KH1 for the first time, and played Sephiroth today, and want to discuss it for the first time.
If they have the facilities and the capacity to inform themselves, they've got no excuse. If they're posting a stupid theory on this forum, then they have the ability to actually do research, but not make use of it. Why should we go easy on them?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
∞;4580107 said:
If they have the facilities and the capacity to inform themselves, they've got no excuse. If they're posting a stupid theory on this forum, then they have the ability to actually do research, but not make use of it. Why should we go easy on them?
Let me just say I'm sorry I don't know as much KH as you.
People who post "stupid" theories are sometimes people new to the KH series, or haven't played the series in a while and are a bit fuzzy on information. It depends who's theory your raping.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well you also know I'm elitist so you can expect such behaviour from me. Others can, of course, be as harsh or lenient as they want to be.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
ok its ok we can all be like we want to be o_o But lets just respect everyone elses ideas =D! its ok if we say its wrong or good but we cant fight because of it ... its kinda silly i must say... AND I KNOW i dont have the mouth to say this but I regret of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back