• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do you need an item to lock the keyholes this time?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
But that's pointless. Nobodies don't go after people for their Hearts. It's like the opposite of the Heartless.

Heartless hunt down people with Hearts so they can create more. This is the reason they hunt down the Heart of a World, it's like the ultimate prize.

Ansem states that the Nobodies attack out of confusion, they have no real set goal other then to just attack.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
When the heart gives birth to a "Heartless", the soul and body that are left behind are born in this world as a new existance. Unlike the Heartless they have consciousness, and though it's uncertain exactly what thoughts "that" entails, it seems they exist to bring confusion to the world.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
um this may be a stupid q, but, if a world becomes "heartless" that means there is a world that is "nobody"... does that make sense?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well as far as we know, we have no clue what exactly happens to a world that has lost it's Heart. We could assume that it pretty much dies. I believe End of the World (the area in KH1) is Destiny Island in the process of having it's Heart taken.

Joshi

I believe it's stated that End of the World is fragments of other worlds, actually. That's why it's so weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back