REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A Mere Shell said:w8 does Mickey like level up...w8 that would kinda suck cuz if u die.. U can get mickey to carry on.. and when he kills Cerberus(for example) Sora won't level up at all. I would just keep Sora( maybe try mickey a couple of times because his fighting style is WICKED!!
Spoiler Show1. when you die in certain/random boss fights you get 2 options. Selecting the top option lets you play as Mickey.
2. Mickey's combos are fast and Yoda like, only 10x better and without the force.
3. Mickey's command menu is slightly different. The O button is still attack,  button is like Holy or something, and the X button is still jump.
4. Mickey can double jump though the second jump isn't that high.
5. The /_\ button when pressed is some kind of drive recovery thing for mickey. When the drive meter reaches a certain point,
Mickey begins to glow and when you walk over to Sora's floating body
and press the /_\ button you can either partly heal Sora or completely heal him depending on how much of the drive gage you charged.
In most cases Health is completely restored, Drive is restored to a certain number, magic is restored, and usually your party members are revived if they were knocked out.
After Mickey heals everyone and revives Sora he dissapears, and your left to finish the battle whether you win or lose.
6. Mickey's attacks are strong and deal great damage to bosses and enemies.
7. It's a wonderful feature that SE/Nomura added to give players a second chance because the battles especially the boss fights are alot harder.