• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why does sora want darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madmog

in the new trailer sora is beging for darkness i thought he was all about the light

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
the riku thing maybe but not the power i dont think

EDIT:100 posts

Last edited:

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i waonder when he actually says that in the trailer because i dont know when he does (about the not being able to use the keyblade)

Beyene

I think Sora doesnt feel Powerfull enough to help anybody. Some I think if he gives into darkness he could use that to become powerful. But he doesnt know about BHK and there Connection to complete himself.

zerokool

riku doesn't need saving he's not weak think boy Kairi, in the Traikler Axlex was caring her off somewhere, now i know u saw she resembled Selphie because of the outfit, but look at her hair and you'll see that it's Kairi. The darkness might lead to deep dive. Because isn't deep dive a world of pure darkness.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i think he either a. gives up since right before that its when he says maybe we did this for nothin, maybe he feels that there is no point in fightin anymore. or b he wants to save kairi

jamietl

why would sora feel like he needed to save riku, does he just want something to do if he cant lock any worlds. i'd kinda want sora to go dark then return to light when he finds out riku isn't there. plus the dark side always gets the coolest moves...... wonder if goofy or donald would come with him.

diogo14

sora's bro said:
maybe he wants to rember namine she did say the memories of of com would be in the deepest darkess

how can he if he doesn't remeber her... so if he doesn't remeber her he doesn't know that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back