• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why doesnt namine have an x

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
how come namine dosent have an x all the other nobodies(organaztion(SP) 13) have xs

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Because Naminé is not part of the Organization, and her name isn't an anagram of her original name. Naminé means, I believe, "wave", a refference to Kairi's name (sea/ocean).

Black Amaranth

1.Namine' doesn't have an X because she isn't part of,or was part of Org. XIII
1.They have X's in their names just cause its a theme for the Org.
Excellently said, the 'X' in each Organization member's name represents the brotherhood between them. It says so in Jiminy's journal. Namine is not of the Organization, so her name is not an anagram, nor does it use an 'X'

I think there is a grand misconception that powerful Nobodies (Like the Organization) MUST have an 'X' in their name to symbolize that they no longer have a heart. This, of course, is not true. Namine is a perfect example of this.

Voltron

Silver Member
Actually not really....

The X in their names isn't a theme or something they do. Its more hmm I guess like a symbol.

Give me sometime to explain.

Voltron

Silver Member
But still the REASON why she doesn't have an X in her name is because she wasn't born like other nobodies. Namine was born when Sora became a heartless because Kairi's heart was inside him.

That's pretty much why

KH623

I agree, only Orginazation members have "x" in their name. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back