• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why, Hello. Kingdom Hearts is great!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KHxOblivion

Real Long Intro Paragraph -
I'm just stepping in the Foyer to say hello to you guys! Hi I am a Kingdom Hearts freak! I really like Kingdom Hearts and so far I've played, Kingdom Hearts I, Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ and the GBA version of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. I like Kingdom Hearts because of the deep, perplexing story and I personally like the game-play, it makes sense more than other games. The cut-scenes, opening and endings are well refined. The graphics and sounds are decent and the music is sensational! I like the ones with lyrics, such as Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru, but I also really like the ones without lyrics, such as Neverland Sky. Also, I like striking bad guys with my keyblade and flashing thunder all over the place. Nice to meet you guys, I'll be posting all over the place, so cya!

***EDIT*** Edited a few smileys out and put my YouTube channel link into my signature. It's not viewable until my next post, but for those who missed it...

LINK: YouTube - KHxOblivion's Channel

I'm currently posting up HQ videos of me playing KH in Expert Mode! If you're curious about how I play, there's the place to go! ;D

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Holy crap that's a lot of smileys @w@

Anyway, welcome to KHinsider Forums!

Check out the FAQ too, when you can, so you can get a feel for how we work around here.

And good luck with your videos too!

Muse

you look atrocious
Ew. Smilies.

You can't advertise, unless it's in your signature.

Be sure to read the stickies, the FAQ, the announcements, and ease up on the smilies whenever you post, okay?

Back