• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is my thread about KH2's release deleted?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: A question

Vice-Versa said:
I really dident want to step in on this but you make me.

*APPLIES TO ALL BOARDS*

Simple enough, if you come across a spam post, then don't post at all.

THIS MEANS THAT POSTS LIKE 'OMFG UR SPAMMIGN MODZ DELET DIS' WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED. THE POST CONTENT ISN'T LIMITED TO THE ABOVE SPECIFIED EXAMPLE; THERE ARE DIFFERENT VARIATIONS OF A SPAM POST, EVEN IF YOU'RE TRYING TO HELP THE STAFF ENFORCE CONDUCT.

Otherwise, you'll also share the consequences for merely posting in the spam topic. The most logical thing to do is report the post to a mod and resist all urge to flame/post until a mod takes over.

Jeez just let it die already. This really needs to be put in the Trash Bin

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Vice-Versa just plainly ask to be a mod! xP The only active mods now a days is Kira and TM. We need some more mods...

mike50691

why is everyone saying this to me.You know what fine i can tell that all of you hate me ....and since you all do i am leaving for a wile since you all hate me.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Thats what half of the Forum says now but its not gonna happen. This topic is just gonna plain stay open because theres no Mod online right now, and we have members who have no Self control seeing that this is a Spam topic and keep trying to Flame Mike.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well of course it's going to continue. There are always going to be spammers and flamers Vice. -.- I'm surprised you havn't just gived up. I suggest you ask to be a mod to control these boards, because i hardly see any control here at all..

mike50691

it seems like eveyone dosnt care except for you because your rite no one stop this or puts it in a trash bin.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

There are 4 Admins here at this site. Deven, TM, Kira HH, And Silho. Kira dident lock this only because he dident see that this topic would drag on so long and and turn into another flame fest.

If it were up to me this topic would have been gone a long time ago.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Anyway, I think this would be a perfect time for that advertising I wanted to do so long ago :p

VICE-VERSA FOR MOD! *gets thrown random blobs of trash at for continueing the spamation*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back