• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why was Deep Jungle not in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMaster503

I'm the real Keyblade Master! All of you are fakes
Just a question a thought a long time ago. Why did Noruma do this? Deep Jungle was fun! Sliding everywhere, this could of been a mini-game atleast! WHY?!

Dream Heart

because in the KH game, Tarzan speak funny and since in KH:CoM has people with expressions and such. it would probably be hard to use expressions for Tarzan since he speak and act differently. and they have to leave only one of the worlds out too.

Claymore

I didn't like deep jungle much I thought of it really as a task I must before I can move the story along.

X DoubleSunday

That's how I felt too, that and the music booooored me. It was only cool after you beat the boss at the waterfall but that world was kind of boring...

DarkKai

this question came to my mind as well when i played CoM...and to be honest i think they could have included it and it wouldnt hurt it too much due to the fact that i feel the main story in CoM was a wee bit short...just a little.

JoeysGirl

i think it was so that castle oblivion would fall into being floor 13. if they had to get rid of one world in order to do that, i am glad its tarzan! that world was one of my least favorites

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
mebe the jungle platforms were hard to make, so they didn't include this world in CoM. but wonderland is not a playable world in KH2 (i think)

yeah thats probably why. And Deep Jungle couldnt really do much for memories with a bunch of gorillas. Also Wonderland was playable in KH COM

rikus_brother

I hated deep jungle I think it just slowed down the momentum of the story of the origanl KH (no princess or key events) but on the plus the jungle king would have been a nice addition to the deck a little bit earlier in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back