• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wierd things happening o___o

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LIAR LIAR

Do u like ever like have some really random question in ur head that for some reason gets answered like a day after in a strange way??? That ALWAYS happens to me. Or just wierd things that repeat for a day...

Like, I was listening to some dir en grey song 'Zomboid' (its very perverted -___-;) and I never listen to old diru songs... but he said something about "the Alpine Heidi"??? I was like wtf is that?? So I randomly go on Youtube today and fidn some video about the anime 'Oh! Super Milk-Chan" and in the opening credits there is a parody for the 'famous anime Heidi, the girl of the alps" (.___.);

And also i remember a REALLY long time ago when I used to play RO, and my friend and I went to go train with all those orc thingy's and he was talking about his friend for a looong time. So i remember his name... the next morning I went on Devient Art for like 1hr just clicking on links of peoples frends looking at art... and I find someone who does RO fan-art, and I found a picture of my friend's friend!! it was really wierd *___*

S

Shadow Soldier

Ya, like this one time, in band camp, i asked this person, named hikari.no.endo, why she was typing in small pink fonts, and she didn't answer me until the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back