• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WiiWare downloads

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiRiku*Axel

Well i was thinking about getting 2000 Nintendo points and then i decided that ill download FFCC My Life as a Darklord (which is 1000 points) if i get the points and i cant decide what else i want so i wanted to ask everyone else there opinions.

I was thinking maybe FFIV The After Years (800 points) or Super Mario 64 or Mario Kart 64 (both 1000 points). Or i could just get some downloadable content for FFCC Darklord

Also if i get FFCC Darklord and FFIV The After Years then ill figure out what to do with the leftover 200 points, obviously.

Anyway just wanted to know what everyone else thinks i should get or if they have other suggestions for me.

Thanks

afrobutt

Silver Member
if you're going to buy ffiv ay then you'll want to save the other wii points for the rest of the tales (playing the entire game costs around 40$)

i'd stick to the classic games, mario kart is a good way to go

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com
Just a few recommendations:

Mega Man 9
Any of the old Mario Platformers if you don't already own the remakes
Paper Mario
Super Mario RPG
Sin and Punishment
Pokemon Snap
Earthworm Jim
Golden Axe
Ice Hockey
Legend of the Mystical Ninja
Punch-Out

There's loads more but I cant think of much else atm.

Oh, and I'd pick Mario Kart 64 over Super Mario 64, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back