• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wild Arms 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

abbysmal-etheria

Does anybody play this game? You use a permanent 4 person party throughout the whole game. it's about a kid called Jude who stays up in a hidden shelter in the sky. Then the sheletr gets destoryed by some army people to get their hands on an ARM. ARMs are supposed to be super powerful weapons thingymabob then when Jude tries to save the village members he falls on a chest filled with nanmachines and he made the arm respond. he used the arm to kill off the bad guys but caused a resistance impact, an explosion supposingly where the user tries to get accustmed with the arm and destroys the city's main engine causing the shelter to fall down. that's the prolougu story i guess.

abbysmal-etheria

really? my sis is currently playing it, what about wild arms 2. it's supposed to be really good right ocz in my huge family most of my cousins plays it, even non-gamers. my wild arms 2 cd hanged so i can't play it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back