• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will we see this "Sixth Foreteller" and would he have his own Union?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Exin

Awards
For time, I keep hearing about how there were six apprentices of the "Master of Masters", and only five were chosen and entrusted to the Book of Prophecies. That kept me wondering about the Sixth and whether or not if he would have any relevance in Kingdom Hearts (Unchained) Chi, if not in Kingdom Hearts III as well.

What do you think? Will we see this "Sixth Foreteller" and would he have his own Union?

Please post down your thoughts below. No flaming, spamming, or trolling please. Thank you.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
He'll obviously have relevance in some way or his character wouldn't exist at all. I can't imagine him having his own union though.

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
For time, I keep hearing about how there were six apprentices of the "Master of Masters", and only five were chosen and entrusted to the Book of Prophecies. That kept me wondering about the Sixth and whether or not if he would have any relevance in Kingdom Hearts (Unchained) Chi, if not in Kingdom Hearts III as well.

What do you think? Will we see this "Sixth Foreteller" and would he have his own Union?

The entire series of Unchained revolves around the Union and the Foretellers including the 6th follower, whether or not that person has been shown yet, or will be shown at all. I'm sure Nomura will shine some light on the 6th person very soon but we cannot conclude nothing as of yet. - And to add, why would the Sixth follower have a union if (s)he did not receive a Book of Prophecies? Those are things you also have to address as well.

I also wouldn't consider the 6th to be a Foreteller more so a disciple unworthy.

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
No... The sixth is undoubtably going to be a relevant figure, and it's very likely going to be precisely because he's different from the Foretellers. No Book, no Union, no show for pretty much the whole game, but as mysterious as the character is, it's very likely that he wields the Goatblade which supposedly is not only the most ancient of manmade keys, but also has a sort of will of its own. This guy doesn't need​ a bunch of followers with keys to be important here.

edit: And yeah, like Plasmos said, the Foretellers need those books in order to have things for their unions to do. Without em, it wouldn't be possible to fight Heartless or draw on the power of the future, which is the core of Chi gameplay.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It wouldn't be out of the question to consider the possibility that the Sixth Foreteller completes the Ephemera/Skuld trio. This sixth Foreteller could also be the Master of Eraqus and Xehanort (hence the Goat Keyblade being mounted on the wall).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back