• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will you import?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you import Kingdom Hearts II?

• I live in Japan, go region 2!

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • I'll import it as soon as I possibly can

• I'll wait for a official release date in my region first then decide

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • If I have to wait 2-4 months

• If I have to wait more than 4 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll wait for it to be released in my region

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • I'm not sure/Depends on reviews & feedback/other

• Dunk Ya? or Vin Fiz!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ur-vile

Awards
Just curious. I've never imported a game in my life (though I had a roommate with some Sega Saturn stuff... if you ever have a chance to play the Japanese version of Fighting Vipers, it's worth it just to play as Pepsiman!). But if the release is delayed past Feburary, I think I might. I never wanted to play a game so bad in my life, lol.

EDIT: My apologies, I probably should have made a line for Europeans who wish to import the US version. Cause you know Europe will get screwed, lol

Last edited:

Midnightdragon

I'm going to wait till it comes out in the U.S. because I want to know what they're saying when they start talking.

keymaster-Lycole

Hehehe...I'd import it if i could, I wouldnt care about the language, since as son as the game comes out in japan, people are gonna post dialogue from the game

*2*Tosty

as badly as i want this game, i'll have to wait cause the jap will just piss me off and i wont understand a thing. and that'S crusial to me cause i mostly like KH for it's story.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
velocity2325 said:
im just going to wait. its just a waste a time for me and plus its in japanese

Agreed. Anyone who imports is just plain desperate. And for for god's sakes, anyone who DOES import, don't come into these forums bragging about how you got and beat it before everyone else! Don't spoil it for us either! Just tell us how awesome it is. Anyway, anyone who imports is wasting their money in my view. Half of you are just gonna get the U.S version anyway. Whats the point of having 2 KH2's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back