• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wisdom Form glitch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultamaSora

I was wondering if anyone else had noticed this: If u drive in to wisdom and get close to a wall so the camera zooms in, and you look at widom forms sleeves you can see that there aren't blue flames, but the three X's from Master form.

EDIT: IF u dont know what I mean: You know how the sleeves of each drive have a kind of symbol? Wisdom is suppose to have blue flames but instead it has the three X things from Master Form

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I dont exactly get what you mean, but if its an appearance like glitch, nice find.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
This thread was made before the other one. There is really no need for two so I don't know why there is. Maybe it's just a coincidence because they are only a few minutes apert, but anyways... I think this I cool, but I'd really like to see a picture of it.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
I just saw it yesterday.I was in wisdom form and then I noticed the sleeves were black and white with 3 X's on them.Just go into Wisdom form while playing kh2.No picture by square is gonna have the x's on it.

O

Oberon

That's pretty cool, i'm going to try it out later to see if you're telling the truth...?

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
T.O.W.A. said:
how is this a glitch thats how he looks! what are you stupid?

It's not a glitch, it's a mistake. I guess they rushed through the making of Kingdom Hearts 2. He's not stupid -.-

Oh and is it like this in the Japanese version too? I wonder if it will be in the European one.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
T.O.W.A. said:
how is this a glitch thats how he looks! what are you stupid?

Like what she said, it's just a mistake on his jacket, sooo you shouldn't call him stupid . Mmmmkays have a nice day now. Good bye.=D<.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back