• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

witch disney/finalfantasy boss...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
Onite said:
fighting Sin as Sora would be awesome!!!!!!!!

It would be kinda cool, but how do you think sora can win SIN. It's like a mouse fighting against a tank.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Tidus90 said:
It would be kinda cool, but how do you think sora can win SIN. It's like a mouse fighting against a tank.
more like a mouse against a carrier. if you forget that sin a huge destructive monster.

dillio99

i'd like to fight Braska's final aeon. he looks awsome. and also sephiroth would've been cool but too bad hes not in the game :( and yes, seymour would be very exciting. although i wouldnt want to fight him a bazillion times like you do in ffx. (yes, i know you only fight him like 3 times, but it seems like more)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'd like to face Jenova. Since Jenova was quite large, I think it would be really fun to face off against that thing. Maybe even have Cloud and Tifa in your party to help out. Yep, I can already imagine the cool maneuvers you could pull off against it using the triangle button/trigger command.

Tidus90 said:
Yea sin would take forever to beat and it would be to complicated and pretty much impossable so i say it would be cool to see sora fight Seymore (FFX)

Welshcake

I would like to see an atlantis world where you have to defeat that big lobster/monster who guards the entrance to atlantis! it would make a good heartless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back