• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

With Mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

Ok rememeber awhile back when Noruma said in a interview when Mikey takes off his hood all questions will be revailed. Do you think that was ti or is it another part in the game? And if it is this part what do u think it means?

Thoughts please

DarkOblivion

Ohh I forgot about that, if we all put our minds to it we will be able to find out something very important

maybe Sora is now Dark( hence the clothes ) and Mickey is Light ( soras old clothes

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yes someone else remembered and people said i was crazy when i took what noruma sadi literally. well i think it is but i think well understand it more when we play the game. i think it has to do with not only what mickeys wearin but also what he said cause he did say somethin but i dont know what he said

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

Well he did but in a interview(If someone remembers which on it is and paste it on here it would be nice) Noruma said when mickey takes off his hood all questions will be revealed or something like that.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeh thats what noruma said about mickey i cant post the exact thing he said cause i actually dont even remember where and when i heard it

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
There is a Legend of Two Keyblad masters.
One would bring Light to all worlds,
And another said it would bring darkness.
I had always thought that there were two Keyblade masters, Sora and Riku.
Riku unlocked, and Sora locked.
But...perhaps King Mickey holds the keyblade that will bring Light to all worlds...
And Sora has the keyblade that would condemn it?
Perhaps King Mickey knew this, and wanted Donald and Goofy to find him, and hopefully their brightness will encourage Sora to be good, and not bad?
I think it worked...for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back