• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

With the five of Us... I mean six of us...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Roxas is plausible.

Though I never bothered to care. In the end it was me and Riku doing the work, so 5, I mean 6 of us dropped to two of us. So whoever 6 was, it became 2. And if it was Roxas, it was 3.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I say it's Jiminy, I mean in the previous games they make a lot of jokes/references about forgetting Jiminy

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Sorry I should edit my post, I believe I was thinking of the Magna, in which Jiminy always say "And me too.". But seeing as the Magna is canon, I dunno.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They do kind of like to pull him out of nowhere. They did it when he was first introduced where they had to do a close-in to see him, and then when they all woke up, Jiminy popped out of nowhere, and wasn't in any of Nami's pics that showed the scenes similar to them dancing in circles.
He's the character they like to ignore XD

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sorry I should edit my post, I believe I was thinking of the Magna, in which Jiminy always say "And me too.". But seeing as the Magna is canon, I dunno.

Yeah, I remember that. They should have made the manga canon.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I'm pretty sure it was Jiminy.

He was traveling with them and is easily forgotten, and if it was Roxas, I'm sure Donald or Goofy would have asked him who he was talking about.

Just because Jiminy is small doesn't mean that he isn't a person, he counts. If it really was Roxas, then it should have been seven, and if it is as so, then Sora made a mistake.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Reasons it was not Kairi:

1) she wasn't there.
2) Sora's the first person to understand how useless she'd be in battle as shown in KH1; he was talking about taking on the Organization. Why would he mention Kairi?
3) Sora'd be damned to drag Kairi into the mess again now that she was finally safe on the restored DI.
4) You'd think he'd be more aware about a girl who's been a close friend for all his life, wouldn't you?

Either Roxas or Jiminy, though I wouldn't rule out a mixture of the two, like - Sora mentioned Roxas but everyone else wrote it off as him referring to Jiminy so it's still all good.
This happened right after CoM, and after Jiminy made his presence known by looking through his journal and finding the 'Thank Naminé' memo. It's not unthinkable Sora mentioned him, and on the contrary - Sora bringing it up as an after thought kind of hints further that it's Jiminy, seeing how the bug lives in the boy's hood and is always out of sight.
Sora, The King, Mickey, and "you guys" - it's the "you guys" that we can play with here, where opposed to Donald and Goofy that were visible, Jiminy was hidden.
Nam.

lol i knew you'd bring up stuff about how Kairi isnt the 6th perdon xD

gah, SA pretty much has the answer though.. can this thread be closed? there's already one like this somewhere in the kh section..

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I guess such things are destined to happen to Kairi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back