• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

within the darkness, there is light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

d_fallen_1

okay, this is pretty long, i hate interviews, but i hope you can understand what it means. i went back to my friends house to discuss riku in kh2 and his mysterious behaviors, both in asas, dd, and lotd. he came up with a really interesting theory, that, if possible, could explain riku's part. warning: this is only a made up theory, not fact <_< ....copy....paste

"at the end of reverse rebirth in khcom, riku have stated that he is taking the path to dawn, not twilight. in real terms, dawn is darkness to light, and twilight is vice versa. apparently, he is not really twilight when it comes to power because, well, he never used the power of light, but what people are saying, well in my neighborhood, is that riku is using the powers of darkness for the light aka good side. however, when he stated the dawn thing, he meant that he wants to find the light and get rid of the darkness. like riku said, he is not going back home until every trace of the darkness is gone from him. however, that is not the point of the theory
the true theory is what happens after com. now this may sound far fetched, so bear with me on this one. rumours are coming across everywhere that riku is one of the members of the org, but how is that possible? the org is only made up of nobodies and riku is certainly not a nobody, but if he is a nobody? he did say that he wants to get rid of the darkness, as well as ansem that still resides in his heart. what if he took the easy way out, to get rid of the darkness and ansem. that way is by casting his ansem infected heart away from his body like ansem did in his report.
so theorically riku did exactly what ansem did and apparentally, there are now two rikus, the true riku: the nobody, and the dark riku:the heartless. it could be the reason why he joined the org in trying to open kh. it is to get his true heart back, the one before it was devour by darkness and the light within, after all, kh is the door to the light, but at the same time he didnt joined the org for "their" purposes, with is to gain their power back which will cause chaos.
that is probably the reasoned why riku got in the way of sora in the dd world clip. sora is trying ruin the orgs plans. if sora defeats the org, that means riku wont find kh, which means he wont find his true heart and find the true light.
so basically, he is with the org and at the same time against the org, same with diz. diz and riku are teaming up to take down the org so that way they wont be able to get what they want, but at the same time, letting them get close enough to finding kh so riku and diz will fulfill their purposes.
that is probably the reason why in asas you see riku doing the "at last stance" when the gummi blocks fell.

http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/data/media/15/014.jpg
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/data/media/15/015.jpg

the door has been opened, he can finally be able to see the light...and take off the blindfold to see it."

http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/data/media/15/017.jpg

that is my friends theory. it is interesting indeed, but i have a theory of my own. i will posted it as soon as i see some replies.

sora_123

i like your theory, it also makes sense. but how about king mickey, why is he with the unknows. in nomura's interview, he states that only creatures of darkness, can cross to the other side of the door (where sora was at the end of KH). and of course, i know that riku wasn't a creature of darkness (a heartless), but he still had darkness within him, is this the same for king mickey. does he also, support the org, because he also has darkness within his heart. if so than what happened to KM, that made him become, an unknown?

d_fallen_1

i assume that mickey is protecting riku, at the same time letting riku do what he needs to do to find the light. thats what "I" think, not what my friend thought of. well, i didnt tell you guys my theory yet. ill just wait until, i see your opinions on his theory.

d_fallen_1

well here is a thing that came in my mind. it is not about riku but the door

remember the quote "remember, you are the one who shall open the door?" well, if that is possible, then the organization is after sora becasue he is the one with the key to kh. that is probably the reason why there is a member is in every world, and also why the org wanted to make sora their mind slave in chain of memories.
here's a thought, if axel is a traitor, what if axel is trying to get bhk to open the door, and he is the only one, besides diz that knows that bhk has the power to weild the keyblade. well, the org knows that bhk exist, like vexen have been referring to, but it was after that that bhk realize that he is a keyblade weilder. i mean, we go back to dive in to the heart level again, and the only way that is possible if bhk just realize that he is special and so does axel and diz. so while the org is having a hard time trying to force sora, axel is taking the easy way by persuading bhk. it kinda makes sense. well, it was only a thought that came in my mind.

S King

Actually, rogue Org. members (i.e. Marulxia and Larxene) wanted to use Sora as a puppet to overthrow the Org., then they could control it. Axel was being the ever-sonice-nobody that he is, and (directly and indirectly) got all the Org. members in Castle Oblivion killed. :D

Now as for Riku...

Kairi: You can't fade. No power can defeat you — not the light, not the dark.
So don't run from the light — and don't fear the darkness. Both will
make you stronger.

Riku: Darkness, too?

Kairi: Especially darkness. Because that power is yours alone. The darkness in
your heart is vast and deep...but if you can stare into it unflinching,
you'll never know fear again.

Riku: All this time I've been pushing the darkness away...

Kairi: Just be brave. Know that the darkness is there and don't give in. Do
that, and you'll gain strength unlike any other. You'll be able to
escape the deepest darkness —

Riku: — and I'll be able to see through the brightest light...

This is taken from CoM. Please note that Namine is posing as Kairi to give Riku this neat piece of info. Now, what is the definition of Twilight? Is it the union of Light and Darkness? Or a completely different, third power? Answer that, and I'll continue my argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back