• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Without The Heartless (AGAIN)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

I know I good ending. Gabe doesn't leave us. Pwease don't weave. Great chapter. Akira doesn't die. I think she does this mistical thingy and heals herself or something. Then I think Riku is going to do something mean to Tyra. Great chapters yo. Yo,yoyoyo yo.

warboyX

akira cant die.
We love her too much.
Its like when ur watchin tv and the main characters die. And its not the season finale.
If you killed Akira, You would ... ummmm...
Well you get the point.

FlyingTomato1

NOOOOOO!Gabe!Akira!AhHHHH!*runs in circles*!Wat am i gonna do all day!I've sold my soul to the internet already!This is the worst week ever!1st i have to sit in a college for 8 hours straight and listen to some old guy lecture us about basses(giant instrument)then miss Naruto and fma!Then get the flu!Then gabe leaves and akira dies!!!WAt the hell is wrong with my life!I'm bad luck!Ahh!*runs in circles*
<.<-->.>!I'm not crazy!Well, maybe a little....I know!Lets stay positive =D!*shoots negative stuff*

SoRaBhK_dUdE

FlyingTomato1 said:
NOOOOOO!Gabe!Akira!AhHHHH!*runs in circles*!Wat am i gonna do all day!I've sold my soul to the internet already!This is the worst week ever!1st i have to sit in a college for 8 hours straight and listen to some old guy lecture us about basses(giant instrument)then miss Naruto and fma!Then get the flu!Then gabe leaves and akira dies!!!WAt the hell is wrong with my life!I'm bad luck!Ahh!*runs in circles*
<.<-->.>!I'm not crazy!Well, maybe a little....I know!Lets stay positive =D!*shoots negative stuff*
Ha, you think your life is bad, then yous gots another ting coming. My life is horrlbler. I won't tell you, but my life is worser.

Caminee

ah game sweet chapter ha wakkas gay....i guess tyra changed him o_O nooo akira cant die!!! keep makin more...or at least til its over :(

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
After everyone is done unpacking, they go and swim to celebrate.
Caesar: YAY! (swims)
Akira: ....
Akira is sitting under the water staring at him.
Caesar: WHAT THE!
Caesar freaks out and then starts to choke.
Akira: Gasp! (gets up)
Akira tries to drag Caesar to the shore.
Akira: Help! Daddy, Mommy!!! (cries)
Riku and Myra turn her way.
Akira: Help!
Riku: runs over and grabs Caesar)
Caesar’s still pulsing.
Riku: uses CPR on Caesar)
Caesar: ..(coughs up water all over Riku's face) Gassssssp-
Riku: wipes face)...
Caesar: I’m alive!
Akira: You’re alive!
Rin: ?!..I’M ALIVE!
Caesar: You saved my life! (hugs Riku)
Riku: Don’t get all mushy. You’re my little buddy.
Caesar: Haha!
Wakka: ...Grrr. (tosses beach ball)
The ball pops Tyra upside her head.
Tyra: HEY!!!
Later....
Riku: covers Caesar with sand)
Akira: covers Caesar with sand)
Rin: puts sand down Riku's trunks) ?
Ringo: "doggie paddles" toward Kairi)
Ringo grunts and starts to drink the seawater.
Kairi: Don’t drink that, sweetie!
Ringo: swims to Kairi)Kairi: picks him up) Good boy!
Ringo: licks Kairi) (wags tail)
Myra: builds a sand castle)
Tyra: sips beer) ...(stares out into the ocean)
Looks like Tyra's found Pirate's stash os alcohol.
Caesar: I’m thirsty.
Akira: Me too.
Myra: I’ll get some drinks!
Myra gets up and Riku helps wipe the sand off her butt. Then she skips into the house to fix everyone some drinks. She passes the din and-
R-dad: snores) !!!
Myra: Gasp!... (looks in den)
Riku's dad is sitting in his chair, snoring.
Myra: gets gun) (cocks gun)
R-dad: snores) !!!!!!!!
Myra aims and...fires one bullet after then next; She uses all of her bullets except for the last one.
Myra: ...(puts gun away and skips to the kitchen)
Tyra and Wakka are-
Tyra: WAKKA JUST SHUT THE-
Wakka: Shut your dumb *** up!
Tyra: I hate you, Wakka!
Wakka: I hate you! Too bad your mama's dead! Someone needs to teach you how to be a lady!
Tyra: SHUT UP!
Myra: comes out)
Akira: STOP FIGHTING!

Caesar: watches them argue)
Wakka: Rot in hell!
Tyra: You’re going first! (snatches Myra's gun)
Wakka: Gasp.
Myra: TYRA!
Wakka takes off running and trips over Caesar’s shoe.
Akira: Nooo!
Akira runs over in front of Wakka to put up a barrier real quick but...Did I mention Tyra is drunk?
Riku: Akira, get back!
Dun dun dunnnnn-
Tyra: pulls trigger)
Akira: ...
Wakka: shuts eyes)
Akira hits the ground with a bounce.
Riku: ...-
Caesar: Akira?!
Myra: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! MY BABY!!!
Myra shrieks loud enough to melt an elephant’s ears.
Riku’s eyes water.
Tyra: drops gun) Oops...My bad.
Myra plunges at the ground, falling on her knees, still screaming and kicking her feet. Riku runs over to restrain Myra. He grabs the gun on the way over.
Myra: I’M GONNA KILL YOU, TYRA!!!

Caminee

oops my bad? killin a child..ur sisters child shame on u tyra -.- post the other chapter so we can find out what happens!! great chapter again gave

Ant123456

ur also forgetting the fact that she is drunk
Tyra: sips beer) ...(stares out into the ocean)
Looks like Tyra's found Pirate's stash os alcohol.
you do stupid things when ur drunk......like this one time i beat up my friend for no reason and told him he tripped down his porch steps

SoRaBhK_dUdE

WOOOOO chapter!!! I think it's time for JERRY!!!!! O yeah did she kill Riku's dad or did she miss? NOOOO!!! WTH 2.0 is almost over!!! When/If WTH is over I'm going to keep the link in my sig for respect.

warboyX

GREAT CHAPTER GABE!
Akira go bye-bye.
caeser is alive but akira isnt.

dont worry guys.
I bet akira isnt dead.
It never said so in the chapter.
it only said
Akira runs over in front of Wakka to put up a barrier real quick but...Did I mention Tyra is drunk?
Riku: Akira, get back!
Dun dun dunnnnn-
Tyra: pulls trigger)
Akira: ...
Wakka: shuts eyes)
Akira hits the ground with a bounce.

She fell. Got shot. Not dead. I hope not anyway...
ONLY GABE KNOWS!(and maybe you spoiler hungry people)

FlyingTomato1

O.O!!!OMFG!!!*coughspeechlesscough*Tyra must die!!!She killed Akira!!!Akira never did anything bad!!!Well,except shoot some people and stuff but that doesn't count!My siggy doesnt make any sense now!This is ending to fast that is why me,little 12 year old girl needs to have a word with gabe...
GABE BETTER READ THE FOLLOWING!(I cant belive i'm gonna say this but..)
Are you ending this fast because you dad is monitering you or something is ruining your life?!What the ****** hell is wrong with you!!Don't let wats happening to you control your life!!You coward!Take control and step up!Just by sitting there and feeling sorry for your self is not gonna work.If you leave because of that then..then...havent you relized yet that this is where you express yourself!This path you chose is the one that'll guide you to the survival of this currupted world!People are currupted and the only way to survive is to let your emotions control us and restrain us.By stopping your self from doing wat you luv is one way to currupt yourself.I'm saying this because i'm your friend wheather you like it or not.I'm not a fan of your fic,i mean i like it, but i looked up to you for having the coruage to write what you feel and express yourself!!!YOU BETTER HAVE READ THIS!I dont care if i get banned or anything,i feel that i should help, and urge to do things, i hate seeing people fall at the feet of suffering and have there life ruined by it.I dont care if its some stranger!I'll still stick up for them!If you overcome a great sadness in your life, you will understand that this gift is one you only get once.Then death is your reward or punishment...dont let your life ruin this gift..the gift of life..a curse and a blessing..Yeah..look at me 12 year old girl letcuring somebody about life..wow o.o, that is ironic..I know this because at age 6 my life began rotting and i was almost destroyed by the fact i didnt have the will to keep going..thats when i decide to ignore,help, and stay positive!GABE IF YOU DIDN'T READ THIS I WILL PM IT TO YOU 500 TIMES OVER!Remember this though..i only said this because i'm a friend even if you dont want it that way i still care about people escpecially if they are going through a crisis.And dont think i'm a joke because i am actually a very serious person!And yeah,i had problems when i was six..not your problem..but it seems more horrible than everything i've heard about your life...

Last edited:

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Geeze, Im not leaving. o_O If you wanna curse me out, do it in less words cause I cant stand reading. Or xD Do it in verses because my eyes skip over paragraph form!!!!!! And yes that made me mad. <.< Its not my life, its my parents, who have the power to ground me from the computer, get rid of my computer, think about that. >.< Women...

Annnnd I will post as soon as I get home, Ive been behind on my typing. I will take care of it though. Sorreh, and I hate to burst your bubblle but yes Akira is dead. xD!!!

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as
KingGabriel_VXI said:
Geeze, Im not leaving. o_O If you wanna curse me out, do it in less words cause I cant stand reading. Or xD Do it in verses because my eyes skip over paragraph form!!!!!! And yes that made me mad. <.< Its not my life, its my parents, who have the power to ground me from the computer, get rid of my computer, think about that. >.< Women...

Annnnd I will post as soon as I get home, Ive been behind on my typing. I will take care of it though. Sorreh, and I hate to burst your bubblle but yes Akira is dead. xD!!!
Not suprised

You said this before =D
a looong time ago

Actually Akira IS going to die, but that will be around the end of the fic. Shes going to be shot.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Wow, I just told you guys every detail of the story, didnt I? Good thing hardly anyway paid attention LAWL.

Tomatoe, where do you get your siggies from? Me want some...

Riku carries Myra into his bedroom and accidentally drops her on the bed. Myra bangs her fists against the bed, screaming and crying.Riku: Myra-
Myra: RIKU WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING?!?!? GO GET AKIRA!
Riku: MYRA-
Myra: LEAVE ME THE F**K ALONE!!!
Riku tosses the gun on the bed and quickly walks out.
All the other islanders are speechless with the same look on their face. Riku goes out. Tyra is kneeling down by Akira.
Tyra: Come on, munchkin, wake up.
Wakka has ran off somewhere.
Akira: ...-
Riku: Move!
Tyra: I’m sorry-
Riku back hand smacks Tyra clear across her face, hard enough that it knocks her down. Tyra squeals like a dog.
Tyra: Riku-
Riku: GET AWAY FROM ME!
Riku crouches beside Akira.
Riku: Akira, wake up. (cries) Wake up!
Riku shakes her.

Myra sobs and wails inside the room.
Tyra is just standing n the background-
Myra: ... (picks up gun and aims at Tyra)...(pulls trigger)
Click!
Myra: pulls trigger)
CLICK! All of Myra’s bullets are gone. She tosses the gun and lays on the floor, crying.
Riku: takes Akira’s little hand) ...
Riku kisses Akira’s forehead.
All the other islanders are crying, except Tyra.
Riku: hugs Akira) ...
Caesar: SEE WHAT YOUR DRUNK *** DID, TYRA! You killed somebody who didn’t do anything!!!
Riku stays outside, holding Akira's little body close. After about ten minutes, he picks her up and carries her to the ocean. Myra screams out from the window.
Myra: looks out window) ...RIKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!
Riku is just about to let go of Akira when-
Marylyn: Hey, Riku!
She teleports herself over to him.
Marylyn: Well, I’m- Geeze, Riku, what did you do to your kid?!
Riku: ....
Marylyn: ...Oh, let me see her.
Marylyn snatches Akira from Riku.
Riku: HEY-
Marylyn heals Akira.
Marylyn: Hey there...
Akira: ...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH-
Marylyn: Here!
Marylyn passes Akira to Riku.
Marylyn: She doesn’t like me-
Riku: gasp)
Akira: DADDY!!! (hugs him)
Riku: in shock) You-
Marylyn: I gotta go .Bye. Say bye to Sora for me.
Marylyn starts off behind the island.
Mini-me: Midget dismissed. (follows Marylyn)
Riku: runs to he shore)The islanders are cheering. Tyra just looks.
Riku: She's alive!
Riku holds Akira up and then runs into the house and sprints into the bedroom.
Myra is sitting in the corner facing the floor, pale and heartbroken.
Myra: wipes tears) ...
Akira: Mommy!!!
Myra: looks up)
Akira's face lights up the room as she runs over and jumps in Myra's arms.
Akira: MOMMY! (hugs Myra)
Myra: squeezes Akira)
Myra kicks her legs and cries harder. Riku smiles and then goes into the kitchen to rinse the blood off of his chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back