• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Without The Heartless (AGAIN)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
KingGabriel_VXI said:
Im sorry guys, I was up last night until 4 in the morning, talking to my gf. I was planning on typing (i did some a few minutes ago) but she was...xD Note blue font. Dont worry Ill pick it back up.

OMFG! Look what Gabriel said wowzers he's so damn lazy!!!! Well looks like we have ta wait for his slow fat arse!!! Stupid Gabriel!!!

D

Deleted member 13596

:p True they never do read any of this but so you no i posted on here Gabriel and yes its a good story strange at times but good so im hope you are happy that i posted on here:p lol

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kingdom, if Gabriel did that, he would be banned, the fan fic would be deleted and then we wouldn't be able to see it anymore.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Thats funny. When I came to the topic, I was gonna post it, but I changed my mind. You all might not give a shit if I get my ass banned, but sorry, I DO. kairigirl, a mod, posted in my last topic of this, she READ it. What if this fic gets more fans, maybe MOD fans?! They're gonna read it, and I'll get banned. I know it sucks to wait, but I perfer not to be banned...<.<

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
The Midnighter said:
You can try if you want.
PERMISSION FROM THE BIG BOSS MAN HIMSELF!

Kairi: rubs hands through hair)
Sora: Kairi told me that you know how to make jewelry. I was wondering if you could make Kairi a nice ring with this pretty stone!
Sora gives her the coughed up stone from the turtle.
K-mom: Oh Sora! This is beautiful! You got a deal! I’ll get started first thing in the morning!
Sora: Thanks! (runs to bedroom) Kairi?
Kairi: I’m in the shower!
Sora gets undressed and gets in the shower with Kairi and takes a shower with her. Pirate is at the window banging on it.
Pirate: Help! I’m trapped out here with these bats!
Sora: kisses Kairi)
Kairi: kisses him back)
Sora and Kairi start making out in the shower while poor Pirate is still outside screaming.
( I’m going to regret this. WARNING; Lemon.)
Kairi: turns around and puts hands against the wall)
Sora: licks and kisses Kairi on her neck)
Kairi: bites lip)
Sora: puts hands on Kairi’s breasts)
Kairi stays against the wall as if she had just gotten pulled over by a cop and Sora stands behind her, but instead of hand cuffing her, he slides himself into her and begins pushing in and pulling out, gradually getting faster and faster. Kairi lightly moans with Sora’s heavy breathing.
Pirate: Aaaaaaaaaagh! The bats are trying to eat me alive!
Sora: pushes harder)
Kairi: moans) Oh, Sora!
Pirate: OH NO! (runs into the window) Agh!
After a good ten minutes (yeah ten minutes, Shuddap!) Kairi’s moaning gets louder, Sora’s breathing gets harder, and Pirate’s complaining gets more irritating.
Kairi: gasps) Sora!
Sora: clenches teeth and then stops)
Pirate: *&^@^ @&%$@ !$@^ !@!@#@ !@@!!!!
Gasssssssp potty mouth!
Sora: pulls out of Kairi)
Kairi: turns over and kisses Sora)
Sora: kisses her back)
Pirate: %@ @#@# @$@ #@$&#^$!!!
When Sora and Kairi come out of the shower…
Pirate: …
Sora: …(opens window) Hey Pirate!
Pirate: flies in and circles Sora’s head) Don’t you “Hey Pirate” me!!! I almost got the life sucked out of me by those stupid flying rats out there! I was so scared! They’re everywhere!
Sora: Aw, shove a sock in it. (puts underwear on)
Pirate: Okay, don’t say anything when all your socks are chewed up tomorrow! Don’t ask me why! (flies out the room)
S-dad: looks out window) Damn!
K-mom: What are they?
S-dad: They’re bats!
K-mom: Where’d they come from?!
S-dad: I don’t know!
K-mom: They’re multiplying!
S-dad: …(sits back down and looks at TV)
K-mom: stares out the window) …
When most everyone else is asleep…
K-mom: finishes jewelry) … It’s beautiful! It’s almost like a…a wedding ring!
In the morning…Pirate knocks on Sora’s window.
Sora: opens window) What?
Pirate: Come outside! The flying rats are gone! Good day for swimming!
Kairi: They’re gone?
Pirate: Yep! The last one outside is a butt dumpling!
Sora: That’s not fair! You’re already outside-
Kairi: gets up and runs out)
Sora: Wait! (puts shoes on) Wait for me! (runs outside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back