• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World Cards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leviathan

Does anyone know of there is a pattern of getting world cards or a way to get a 1-level blue card. Because i need one so I can finish Sora's story.

AnTi-SoRa

On a Need to know basis and you don't need to know
Leviathan said:
Does anyone know of there is a pattern of getting world cards or a way to get a 1-level blue card. Because i need one so I can finish Sora's story.

world cards are given to you in the story after you have cleared the first 5, and the second 5, then you are given world cards separately for Twilight Town and Castle Oblivion (but you knew that). To get number cards however, all you have to do is go back and revisit the worlds you beaten and fight heartless in battles and after the battle you should receive a card to help you unlock doors

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Just keep fighting Heartless, but if you aren't getting Map CArds at the end of battles, you have 99 Map Cards and can't hold anymore. Discard some of them and you will start getting them at the end of batlles again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back