• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World of Warcraft 14 day trial mishap

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
The majority of my friends own and play World of Warcraft, and it seems really fun. Im not willing to pay $15 a month for it, so when i saw the 14 day trial in Eb Games for one $2 i was happy. So, today when i tried to install it, first nothing popped up. Okay, sometimes that happens, then i go into 'my computer' and check it out. Its as if i bought a blank CD! I even called up some of my friends and asked them if it was something i was doing wrong, and they said it should have popped up, and opened and...im just really angry right now. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is there some sort of activation thing im supposed to do? If anyone knows how to fix this, i would gretaly appreciate it.

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
Yes, i know, but i really don't want to give out an adress and a phone number...

And i don't want to have to download it, i just want the ******* cd to work, is that too hard to ask? (im not yelling at you TMM, im just annoyed at the company)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
And? Using the CD is no different from downloading it off the internet, either way you have to put those 5gb of files on your computer

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Even if it doesn't work(like mine...took too long to upload it...) then all that happened was that you wasted what three dollars at the most....big deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back