• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World of Warcraft and Blizzard

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counterpart

As anybody played WoW if so what is ur rating?.For a MMORPG I give it a 9 and a half.Also other than the Warcraft series can anybody else tell me what games they have produced or going to produce.The Warcraft series is the only one I have heard of.

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
I've played War Craft three and 2 but never WoW, i think theyre gonna stop for a bit and let WoW get alot of money for a masively multiplayer online role playing game its doing really well

I

Ironblade

Gonna start playing WoW as soon as it gets released in Europe... looking forward to playing it...

other games Blizzard has made other than the Warcraft series include Starcraft (sci-fi rts) and The lost vikings (adventure console game) they are currently working on Starcraft: ghost.. which is a console FPS

but Warcraft and Starcraft got created after the time when Blizzard asked Games workshop for permission to make a RTS based on the Warhammer 40,000 universe... but the offer was turned down.. so instead Warcraft and Starcraft showed up... (which btw were heavily inspired by the Warhammer 40,000 universe)

M

. MINDistortion

i played wc3

i would get WoW but i cant. i think you have to pay a monthly fee

Counterpart

. MINDistortion said:
i played wc3

i would get WoW but i cant. i think you have to pay a monthly fee

Yea its $15 a month and Ironblade thanks for the info on the other Blizzard game I might try Starcraft next I heard its great.

O

omnislasher_VII

I've got WC3, and it's okay I guess. I'll always like RPGs better though. :p

Zedro

Heartless
Website
www.geocities.com
I have a level 16 NightElf Rogue (i don't play him anymore) and a level 14 Human Paladin on Bloodhoof, so if anyone is on my server, send a tell to Zedro and Zedron.

For the rating, i'd give it an 8 out of 10, only because i am currently still annoyed after dying 10 times from mobs ganging up on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back