• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World Your Hoping For!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

I would love to see

The Sword In The Stone
The Black Cauldron
Incredibles
Ducktales: The Movie
Tron
The Rescuers
Atlantis: The Movie

What would you like to see in KH2?
And whats Tron about anyway!?

x-knight

is tron a disney movie?

that movies old

ne ways i would like to hav the sword in the stone

reson insted of a sword in the actual stone it would be a keyblade it would fit right in

D

Dark Heart

hm...........let's see...........

The Incredibles (possibly)
Pirates of the Carribean (will be in KH2)
The Lion King (will be in KH2)
Atlantis(don't know)
Halloween Town (will be in KH2)
Aladin(will be in KH2)
Toy Story (it would be wierd, but the Toy chest could be the keyhole)

dime55

well if the info on the buena vista site is true, then the only world i've been dying for is already in production (lion king) i cant wait to play that world

The Reaper

"Toy Story" That be weird, walking around as a toy! What about "Treasure Planet", And good ol' "Gargoyles: The Movie"

The Reaper

Sorry for posting like this but i dont want to edit! I'd also love to see some of square's ideas like:

Star Ocean
Drakengard
Dragon Quest
Musashi

Never heard of most of them, but they sound cool!

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Worlds I would like to see that arn't revieled:
Atlantas (It was a good movie could be a good level for KH2, please note I did NOT mean Atlantica)
Treasure Planet (Its a classic turned futuristic, what more could you want? I'd rather have it than Robin Hood thats for sure)
Star Command (Come now, if not Toy Story why not Star command and fight side by side with Buzz, ER, Mira and Boster?)
Notredam (Well it would work)

Characters I'd like to see that arn't in above worlds or annouced:
Stitch (Come now he should be a summon, he could be like Genie when he fires at large amounts of heartless)
Vivi (We had Merlin as your magic tutor in KH1, why not Vivi this time?)
Kuja/Seymour (We should have another FF villian appear, so why not Kuja and/or Seymour?)
Tifa (She was a cool character in FF7 and could appear in Hallow Bastian)
The Recess Gang (They could have lost their world or be like Hewey, Dewy and Louis and own a store)
Quack Pack Hewey, Dewy and Louis (Come now, these guys were awesome, Quack Pack was awesome I mean Donald had that Hawian shirt and was refered to as Uncle D)
Max (Well think about it, you go the Disney castle so maybe you might see Goofys son Max)
The Weasels (Well Petes here, maybe the Prince and the Pauper Weasels will work for him)
Mortimour Mouse (Hes Mickeys rival, he could work for Pete)
Zidane (We've seen Cloud, Tidus and Leon/Squal why not comlete the popular FF hero collection with Zidane, hey the BHK could know him like Sora knew Tidus or he could go to Kairi and Selphies school)
Icaras (Wishfull thinking, he was the best character in the Hercules series)

KillaBlack

Personally I would enjoy the following:

The Black Cauldron
Pocahontas (Maybe, I mean it could fit in pretty well, and Miko could be like Abu in the Agrabah dungeon)
The Hunchback of Notredam
Atlantas
Finding Nemo (Maybe if they didn't kill water levels for me with Atlantica, think about it they'd be searching for Nemo, and you'd come up and Dori would be like "hello" you'd respond and say your searching for a keyhole. and Dori would say "a Key what? a what Hole?" But in the end it wouldn't be that great)
The Sword in the Stone

So...........yea................

Drachyench

Well, I would like to see an Ivalice world (From the Original FFT, not the GBA one), or the Original Brave Fencer Musashi world also, as they both have some good plots, designs and worlds to use. I can see it now, Vambee Heartless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back