• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds are locked after Hollow Bastion pt. 2? What's going on? HELP please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amateur

Okay, so you know the great big cut-scene with Hollow Bastion part two? Well, I had two worlds not opened before I went there: Lion King and Agrabah.
But now I can't fly to those worlds - they're covered in this green thing! What's going on? ): Will they unlock later?
Right now I'm at the part where I revisit all the worlds I was at before.. Except for Lion King and Agrabah, because they're "locked"..
Please help! Am I gonna have to start all over? :l

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Um, you have to visit the other worlds before you do those two I think.

Amateur

Yeah, I did. I did all the worlds except for Agrabah and Lion King.. and then there was that big scene with Hollow Bastion Part 2 (with Tron and the Space world) so I went there BEFORE I opened up Agrabah and Lion King.. but after that big scene, those two worlds were locked in this green thing.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Yeah, I did. I did all the worlds except for Agrabah and Lion King.. and then there was that big scene with Hollow Bastion Part 2 (with Tron and the Space world) so I went there BEFORE I opened up Agrabah and Lion King.. but after that big scene, those two worlds were locked in this green thing.

Did you play the worlds twice?

Amateur

I did a couple of them twice, but not all of them. I didn't know if they would open up or not if I played through them all twice and didn't want to go any further before I knew if I would have to restart or not.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I did a couple of them twice, but not all of them. I didn't know if they would open up or not if I played through them all twice and didn't want to go any further before I knew if I would have to restart or not.

You have to play all the worlds twice to unlock them both. That's why it's happening. And don't think you play the same thing as you did before, the second parts to all the worlds all have different stories than the first ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back