• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds in Coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
I am confused about the last page of CLOUD on KHInsider. It lists worlds that supposedly have to do with Coded. Is it just a recap of worlds visited so far, or are they in Coded? I think it might be Coded, because Holiday Towns is not listed! However, Deep Jungle, which I believe had some copyright issues, is listed! I'm confused....

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
No, it really seems they're saying the world which will be visited into Coded...
they are all of the worlds in coded
What?

Scan:
"The Disney worlds that have appeared thus far are as follows. Various worlds exist, including the worlds that could be visited in the previous games, except for those that required fixed conditions.

~~list of the worlds~~"

It's just an listing of all the Disney worlds that appeared in KH so far. The only confirmed Coded world is Traverse Town (the only one in which you can play in).

~khfan~

We've been debating over this a lot this afternoon. The first time I read it I thought it was worlds that would be in coded, (but then when I was told they were worlds previously visited by SzC in another thread) and now I'm not sure... I personally think that there are a few errors in the translation. It could've said something like "Here is a list of worlds previously visited that will appear in coded" And even if it is the right translation, the phrasing is really weird... I'm not going to say they are the worlds in coded, but I think they are all possibilities.

d_fallen_1

What?

Scan:
"The Disney worlds that have appeared thus far are as follows. Various worlds exist, including the worlds that could be visited in the previous games, except for those that required fixed conditions.

~~list of the worlds~~"

It's just an listing of all the Disney worlds that appeared in KH so far. The only confirmed Coded world is Traverse Town (the only one in which you can play in).

Although Traverse Town is seen being playable I can clearly see Neverland and possibly Destiny Islands

AndyCloseEyes

What?

Scan:

~~list of the worlds~~"

If it truly is a list of previous worlds, how come Holiday Towns is missing?

Digital Traverse Town, digital Neverland, and real Disney Castle and Destiny Islands are confirmed thus far.

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
If it truly is a list of previous worlds, how come Holiday Towns is missing?
The translator missed it.
Original scan: ImageShack - Hosting :: scan0010ba4.jpg
Translated scan: http://www.khinsider.com/images/Cloud/page9.jpg

Check out how many dots are in the original scan. 16. Translator probably just forgot to add Hallowen Town to the list. :)

AndyCloseEyes said:
Digital Traverse Town, digital Neverland, and real Disney Castle and Destiny Islands are confirmed thus far.
Yes, Neverland and Destiny Islands (digital one, not the real DI) will most likely be playable, we just didn't have an official confirmation yet and we can't see any gameplay scenes from these worlds.

AndyCloseEyes

Check out how many dots are in the original scan. 16. Translator probably just forgot to add Hallowen Town to the list. :)

Yes, Neverland and Destiny Islands (digital one, not the real DI) will most likely be playable, we just didn't have an official confirmation yet and we can't see any gameplay scenes from these worlds.

Oh, ok, thank you. I didn't realize that. :)

I wonder if End of the World will be in...

It won't be. That was just for the dead worlds. That has nothing to do with the plot of Coded.

HeartlesGuardian

Actually, I don't think Destiny Islands will be in it because Coded is based off of Jiminy's Journal, and Jiminy never made it to DI (Except during ending of KH2, but that doesn't count)

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org

Check out how many dots are in the original scan. 16. Translator probably just forgot to add Halloween Town to the list. :)

Ah, your right! I missed Halloween town! I'll go fix the scans in just a second.

Neverland is confirmed playable, and Destiny Islands will be in the game though whether or not it is playable is unknown. I also edited the paragraph about the listed worlds, sorry if it caused any confusion. Sometimes its hard to make sense in English what makes sense in Japanese. Thanks for taking things with a grain of salt!

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
Ah, your right! I missed Halloween town! I'll go fix the scans in just a second.

Neverland is confirmed playable, and Destiny Islands will be in the game though whether or not it is playable is unknown. I also edited the paragraph about the listed worlds, sorry if it caused any confusion. Sometimes its hard to make sense in English what makes sense in Japanese. Thanks for taking things with a grain of salt!

well that solved everything well should this thread be closed or stay open?

AndyCloseEyes

Actually, I don't think Destiny Islands will be in it because Coded is based off of Jiminy's Journal, and Jiminy never made it to DI (Except during ending of KH2, but that doesn't count)

There have been screenshots of it. Coded Sora awakes on Coded Destiny Islands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back