• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

One-Winged-Angel

Okay, i have a somewhat predicament with the whole different worlds theory. I've read a couple of threads that think that there is a difference between the Twilight and dawn worlds. I don't think there is one and i have an example to "prove it."

1st one, when riku and Diz are talking at the end of CoM, Diz is saying that the middle road is going to take him to "the twilt road to nightfall" or something close to that which pretty much means that riku is going to end up in darkness anyway. but Riku says that it is the road to "dawn" meaning that he will eventuallly end up in light. so people are thinking they are two differnt things.....

...but, if we all agree that Diz is somehow a different form of ansem, then you can see that they are talking about the same thing.

The reason because of this is Ansems opinion of how kingdom hearts being dark and all so he thinks that everyone will end up in darkness. so that would be why he says that the middle road it the road to nightfall.........
but riku knows that he is both dark and light at the same time(twilight)

does any of this make any sense?

i hope it does.....

C

chaoschao

Re: Worlds theory question.....

Well, I'm not a big supporter of the seperate worlds thing, but I'll give it a shot...

Twilight is the start of night from day. Dawn is the start of a new day from night. Basically, they both are the same, but reversed. This could mean that DiZ/Ansem thinks that all roads lead to darkness for Riku, because he is so engulfed by darkness. But Riku, with Mickey's help, has seen that his darkness can be used for light, thus going from darkness into light.

So, we can guess that Riku's path into Light is dawn, and the path from light into darkness (maybe Sora with his new, darker clothes?) is Twilight.

blinded-by-light

Re: Worlds theory question.....

thing is riku uses dark powers for good something mikey (and probably ansem) didnt think possible
i think he chose the twilight road to dawn because (he even said it before) he is going to "follow the darkness toward the light"
so he wants to get rid of his darkness or not exactly his darkness per say but more like get rid of the part of ansem in his heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back