• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
What world do you want in KH2. It can be any world you want. FF, Disney, Pixar, anyhing. Try to name it and describe it. Like tell what Sora and them are trying to do.

FF VIII
Leon appears and the world is like in a state of alarm. They're holding a war against a sorsoress. The Soceress turns out to be Pete in disguise. LOL. Then the unknowns appear and a war with Heartless begins.

You can have Leon in your party. At the end you get a keyblade shaped like the gunblade.

KeybladeShadow88

kim possible ( i know it's stupid but I'm borred ) draken has found the machine that ansem used to create heartless with and is producing them in mass numbers and you get kim or ron to be on your team or rufus if your into him, and you have to destroy the machine that makes artificial ones... but I suppose that would get rid of most of all the hearless, just shadow and NEO heartless would be left really... owell, I am slightly less bored now, so it was worth typeing

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
An unknowns world where the superior is located. Its not Hollow Bastion which is Ansem's castle and not Castle Oblivion where its Marluxia's castle and all the rebels go. I mean where the organization actually is. That would be a cool FF world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back