• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nolo

Website
www.freewebs.com
ok, i just beat the part of Hollow Bastion with the big army of 1000 heartless but i never finished the first part of Halloween Town, Pride Lands, or Atlantica. will i be able to finish the first parts of those worlds?

K

KairisShadow

i personally don't really like the worlds in kh1

:p they need more detail. but the over all story is good.:)

~KairisShadow

K

KairisShadow

i don't like the worlds i like the details. kinda
~KairisShadow

ErinRaven

Nolo,

I ran in to the same thing and was curious myself...I don't have an answer yet.

What Nolo means is that before visiting pridelands and halloween town, we went straight to hollow bastion for the fight with Demyx and the 1000 battle heartless fight. Now, what we're running into, is that the two worlds we missed are blocked by clouds and we can't get in to them.

So, we are going through our second/third missions on the other worlds, but we never completed the first missions on the worlds we missed.

When will these be unlocked??

ErinRaven

Welcome!

I did finally get to halloween town last night after I went through the second level of the Land of Dragons, Port Royal, and I also went back to Atlantis...still haven't gotten to Pridelands yet...

How are you coming along?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back