• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst place to buy KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRiku13

Dawning Twilight said:
FYE is the worst at least where i live....

Yea, I preordered RE4 last year online at FYE, I never did get it so I ended up buying it at a Kmart

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
TwilightSoulKey said:
i pre-ordered at ebgames
my gamestop is a b*tch, i bought something and it wasn't the right game (i bought it as a gift) and they wouldn't give me a freakin refund even though i came back the next day with the thing unopened, and a reciept. He said "you should have thought of that before" i swear i wanted to knock his lights out
WHAT!!! you should have beat his ass I swear you are stronger than i am because I would have

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Either Wal-Mart or Target, especially if you wanna get it the day it comes out. >__<; Target's a great store and all but... THEY TOOK AWAY KH AND COM!!! -fumes- No one takes KH or COM out of the inventory without me attacking them first!!

And Wal-Mart ish just plain sucky. -shakes head-

Girlygirl

Evil-Riku said:
Where do you guys think the worst place to buy KH2 would be, I think it would be EB Games, store, I never did like them.
Are you serious? It really doesn't matter to me, I mean I got the first kingdom hearts in Target, so I'll probably get the second one at Target too(I don't go to video game stores, EB games and whatever).

Sharikaaria

i always preorder my games from ebgames. i don't have a gamestop nearby, which is kind of sad.. as for amazon, i really don't know what's wrong with their dates. at some point, they said FF7:AC would come out january 10, 2010.. weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back