• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst Rumors.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relik

I remember another. Marluxia was considered to be either
1. Sora's dad
or
2.Sora's brother

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
omg my retarded classmate said for kh1 in the u.s. version u can go to disney castle and if u walk around traverse town long enough and u turn really quickly u can see riku and hes always behind u and if u catch him he walks away and if u keep followin him long enough he turns around and his eyes glow and then he battles u....it was so retarded

sasuke 189

my friend said thrae was going to be a FMA world i gess it makes since its owned by squre enix

sasuke 189

my friend said thrae was going to be a FMA world i gess it makes since its owned by squre enix

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
oh i remember another one my friend said. He said that there was this *secret forum* that had a **ULTRA SPECIAL!** kh movie that had 4 rikus. YEAH!! FOUR!! i asked him why they would need 4 rikus and he was all..." i dunno. but it was cool. " i slapped him for thinking such stupid things. XD

Vzam

Bronze Member
friggen awsome...i love closed topics...filled with so much stupidity

Goofy almost fell asleep because he was sniffing some illigeal crack in donald's pocket!

lol i made that one up.

Kairi is Namine

DWU is Sora

these rumors above (except the goofy one) are false.

Last edited:

BHK's Keyblade

Twighlight town between the light and the Darkness
dudes I have loads to tell. this guy at school is like absessed with sepiroth and constantly tells me lies to make himself look like some really important dude or something.
1.he once tried telling me that spiroth is the main bad guy for kh2 and that u have to fight him
2.he told me that BHK was a girl. this is when i decided to lose all contact with him i was so ticked
3.in kh 1 u can get into disney castle since its on the map.
4. riku is soras brother.
I know i know this guy is a complete and total liar moron who thinks he can get away with telling me this stuff. one of these days........ i'm gonna.......... ugh.....\_/

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Denji&Tenshias1! said:
Jus eat TACOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude...you're crazy( i get crazy 2 sometimes but not enough 2 write something really dumb. I don't like tacos an-e-wayz)

Rumor:Sora eats tacos.....

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I remember my stupid rumor, I said there was a KH movie being made from a
website, then I realized that the news was about 3 YEARS OLD

i was such an idiot

VirusCoreHacker

The worst Rumor,i head that kh2 was gonna come out last yr.............*2 yrs later*we'll still waitin xD

Vzam

Bronze Member
I actually ate at toco bell with Sora one time, he also told me Link from Zelda will be a summon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back