• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Would Anyone Be Interested In Reading a Zelda/KH Fanfic?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheHero

I forgot how long this thing is, I think there's a total of about 60 chapters when you combine the two parts....well here's chapter 19. If I have time later I might put 20 up too, we'll see.

Chapter 19
Chit-Chat With the Ladies
Lya – I’m sorry, but I just don’t get it. Could you explain it one more time?
Midna – AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I’ve been explaining it for the past half hour!! Weren’t you paying even one bit of attention?
Lya – Yes but I still don’t understand. You’re making it sound like Zant is your –
Twili General – BAND OF HORSES AHEAD!!
Midna – No! That’s not it at all! My relationship with Zant was strictly professional!
Lya – That’s what Link said about Ilia. And I know that you know that’s not true.
Midna – Well that doesn’t mean that Zant and I are –
Twili General – FLOCK OF HELMAROKS AHEAD!!
Midna – I mean seriously, why would I even consider being that . . . intimate with him? He’s so gross!
Lya – Have you met Link? Honestly, he can be, like, the grossiest person in the universe at times, but I still love him.
Midna – That’s different! Look, Lya, there’s no way that Zant and I are –
Twili General – DODONGOS AHEAD!!
Midna – Oh would you shut up already!! We see them!!
Twili General – But Queen Midna –
Midna – I don’t care! Stop yelling! Lya, there is absolutely no way that Zant and I could possibly be –
Twili General – VOLVAGIA!!! LAVA DRAGON!!!! RUN!!!!
Midna – (brightening) This would be the perfect opportunity for you to test your abilities!
Lya – I don’t think so! I’m not going to fight that thing! Look at it!
Midna – That’s nothing compared to some of the things Link and I have gone up against. You should have seen Argorok. Actually, I think that is Argorok.
Lya – I thought he said it was Volvagia.
Midna – Apparently the General had it wrong. Well, are you going to go get him?
Lya – (sigh) I suppose so.
Lya goes out into the field and stares up at the swooping dragon. When she looks back at Midna, her eyes are glowing blue-black.
Lya – I don’t know what to do Midna!
Midna – Just focus all of your energy, and aim it at him!
Lya spins back around, and an enormous storm gathers around her; she waves one hand, sending it straight at Argorok. He’s slammed into the Cliffside, the disappears.
Midna – That was great Lya!! I knew you could do it! Lya! Lya?
As Midna watches, Lya begins to fade.
Midna – LYA!!
Lya – (screaming, but with no sound)
Midna – LYA! DON’T LISTEN TO WHAT THEY TELL YOU! DON’T BELIEVE THEM!!!
Lya – (still screaming, looks at Midna confused and terrified)
Lya disappears completely. Midna is left in the fields without anyone, since her guards all ran off.

HeartOfTheHero

keep commenting and i shall keep posting, because we all know that it just keeps getting even more awesome as it goes :cool:

Chapter 20
300 Below and Confused

300 feet below the surface of the planet Hyrule lies a small palace cut into the planet’s rock layers. It’s inaccessible from the surface. Indeed, few know it’s there.
Lya lies on a rock altar in the middle of a slightly lit room. As she awakens:
Voice 1 – (a smooth and musical voice) We must make sure that Rista does not escape from her cell. She could ruin this for us.
Voice 2 – (a raspy, rough voice) She is not truly one of us. We should kill her and be done with it.
Voice 1 – Not yet. She could prove useful. Now all we have left to do is –
Voice 2 – (hissing) She’s awake!
Lya – (sitting up quickly) Where am I? Who are you? What do you want from me?
Voice 1 – (stepping into the light; wearing a floor length cloak with a raised hood) We only want your help darling. (places a hand on Lya’s shoulder) You are very important to us.
Lya – (jerking away) Don’t call me darling. (gazing up at the hooded figure) Let me see your face. (Turning to Voice 2) Both of you.
Voice 2 – (cackling) She’s a sharp one, don’t you think so Ruta?
Ruta – Indeed she is. (drawing back her hood, revealing the face of a beautiful female Zora) Indeed she is.
Voice 2 – (ambling forward) I do believe she is the one we’ve been searching for.
Lya – (regarding the short, round figure in front of her with slight contempt) And who are you (in an annoyed tone)
Ruta - Well Briar, you’d better show her your face. You don’t know what she can do yet.
Briar – (flipping back her hood to reveal an unnaturally twisted face of a Deku Scrub) Hello deary.
Lya – (staggering back a little) Where am I?
Ruta – Why, Your Highness, don’t you know? You are in the Fortress, the only safe place that withstand the rage that is the Tempests. We’re safe down here; from the world and from each other. (Briar snickers, Ruta grins)
Lya – What do you mean safe from the world? And, “Your Highness”? I am definitely not royalty.
Briar – You have no idea do you? You are the Chosen One.
Lya – I don’t suppose that you’re referring to Star Wars, so I really don’t know what you’re talking about.
Briar – (slightly confused) You’re the Chosen One of the Tempests. The one that is to lead us to the greatness we’ve yearned for for so long.
Ruta – Out of this dark prison, and into the light world once again. We shall conquer those who banished us here. We shall reign over this planet like the queens that we were meant to be.
Lya – Alrighty then. (skeptically) Exactly how many of you people – no, sorry, Tempests – are we talking about?
Briar – Our numbers aren’t important here. Do not concern yourself with them. All you have to worry about is honing your abilities to achieve our goals.
Lya – What if I have different goals?
Briar – (taking a menacing step towards Lya) Different . . . goals? Do you have any idea how long we’ve been waiting for our goals to be fulfilled!!???
Voice – Easy Briar. We’ll just have to help her with her goals, so she can help with ours. (Briar stiffens)
Ruta – Why Rista, what ever are you doing here?
Rista – (striding forward into the room, revealing the slim blond figure of a Hyrulian maiden) Coming to see our heroine of course. Welcome Lya.
Briar – (bristling tone) Rista, you should know better than anyone, we don’t use the names given to us by them. We only use our true names here. Isn’t that right, Queen Zaria?
Lya – (gasp) Queen Zaria? Zelda’s mother?
Rista – I used to be.
Lya – But, what . . . how . . . everyone says that you’re dead.
Rista – To them I am. I have no significance to them. They threw me out of the castle when Zelda was only two years old, because they thought that I was a danger to my husband, the king.
Lya – So, you’re a Tempest?
Rista – Yes.
Lya – They have no idea that you’re alive? Zelda, she doesn’t know anything about this does she?
Rista – No. They felt it best to keep the truth from her. And seeing as how she’s treated you on your journey, I doubt she’d believe anyone who told her the truth now.
Lya – You must tell her! It would make such a difference to her!
Rista – Maybe if it had been a few years ago, but not now. You’re goal, it’s to bring the young hero back, isn’t it?
Lya – Yes. How did you know?
Rista – I have been watching you. You have too much potential to be trained by these to fools (gesturing at Ruta and Briar; seeing their protests) Shri has put me in charge of her.
Ruta – We shall see about that.
Briar – We were promised that we could train her.
Rista – Then tell Shri that.
Briar – Oh, we will, don’t you worry about that.
Ruta and Briar leave in a huff. Rista turns back to Lya.
Rista – Now, shall we begin your training as a Tempest? Or an anti-Tempest, if I have my way.
Lya – Midna told me that she thinks a Tempest revived Ganondorf. Is that true?
Rista – Yes Lya, it was one of the Tempests. But that’s a very long story. However, it involves you. Don’t look so morose dear, it’s all part of their master plan. They needed to eliminate the Hero of Time, your Link, from Hyrule for a time to reach their goal. They won’t let you revive him ever, which is why I’m not training you to be one of them. You’ll receive their basic training, and some of the more detailed practices, but only enough to defeat them. This way you’ll be able to defeat them, or rather, the ones who have vile plans. Just do as I say, and you might make it out of here alive. Understand?
Lya – Yes, I understand perfectly.

HeartOfTheHero

This is turning serious, and I still like it. Man I can't wait for the next chapter.
it only stays serious for so long, and then it goes back to being random, lol
glad you're enjoying it
I'll be nice and put the next 2 chapters up, since 21 is really short

Chapter 21
Reluctant Allies

Midna – (bursting into Zelda’s room) Princess you must help me! They’ve taken her!
Zelda – (glancing up in shock) Midna? Midna! I’m so glad to see you! I thought you were gone forever!
Midna – That’s not important right now. They’ve taken her!
Zelda – Who’ve they taken? And who’s “they”?
Midna – They’ve taken Lya! The Tempests have taken Lya!
Z – (stiffening) Well they can keep her!
Midna – WHAT!!????
Zelda – You heard me. They. Can. Keep. Her. I don’t care.
Midna – Link would care!
Zelda – Well Link’s not here is he? Noooooooo, he’s not here because he’s DEAD!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to that little wretched creature, that you expect me to save, I’ll never get to see him again!!
Midna – Well she may be the only one who has the ability and the will to bring him back! You have to help me Zelda!!
Zelda – I suppose I could come along and help you some how.
Midna – Good. Now hurry and get your things together. We have to find a way to get to their castle.

Chapter 22
White Wolfos

On a
Zelda – So you met a Tempest while you were searching for Lya?
Midna – I think so, but I’m not sure. She knew a lot about them.
Zelda – Let’s just hope that you can find her again.
Midna – She told me that if I ever needed her again, I could find her here.
Zelda – But it’s so cold here!
Midna – Don’t be such a baby. And watch out for the – (Zelda screams) – Wolfos.
Zelda – (starts running across the snow) HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!
Midna – (sighing) This is going to be a long day.
Voice – (icy; sweet) Easy my pets. (Wolfos turn toward the figure) They are our guests. You can’t eat them. Yet.
Zelda – (cowering behind Midna) Wh-wh- who are you? What are you?
Voice – (coming forward out of the snow) Why Princess Zelda, is that you? What a pleasure to see you again. It’s been so long.
Zelda – What do you mean? I don’t know you. (looks at the girls long brown and white streaked hair; long, pointed finger nails; and her short, light blue tunic) Aren’t you cold in that?
Voice – Why would I be? Because I’m Hyrulian like you? The Tempests come from many worlds you know.
Midna – If you are a Tempest, then maybe you can help us.
Voice – You seek one in the Fortress. The Chosen One of my people.
Midna – Yes.
Zelda – (snorting) The Chosen One? Lya? No way.
Voice – Ahh, Princess Zelda, you forget so quickly. Was it not a poor peasant boy who was chosen to be the hero of this world? Indeed, she is the poor, lost little girl who shall find redemption in our race.
Midna – Redemption?
Voice – Yes. Redemption. Each of us must find our purpose here. Mine, mine is to care for those who have been outcast to the snow and ice of the planet’s northern area. My pets (indicating the Wolfos) help me to keep anyone from entering without permission.
Midna – What’s your name?
Voice - . . . . . . . . . . . . . I was once called Diana, but now I am called Dasar. I will answer to either.
Midna – Dasar? Okay, we’ll go with that. Now I need to know where a certain little doggie of mine has gotten to. That mischievous Lya disappeared into thin air a few days ago.
Dasar – Then she has been taken by the others. I can do nothing for her. I have tried many times, but to no avail. They refuse to le me return among them.
Midna – The other Tempests? Why?
Zelda – Maybe they didn’t like her pets.
Dasar – (shooting Zelda an annoyed look) No. I was disagreeing with them, breaking rules, freeing prisoners, they don’t like to give more than a few chances to anyone. They locked me out of the Fortress; the only safe place for the Tempests. That is where they will have her. They will be watching her as closely as possible.
Midna – She’s that important, huh?
Dasar – Yes. But, why did you call her a dog?
Midna – That’s MY secret!
Dasar – I can tell you no more. But if you see any White Wolfos, be not afraid, for they shall carry messages to you. Messages of things I cannot say here.

Last edited:

HeartOfTheHero

Chapter 23
Grandpa, I Have Some Bad News
Aryll – So . . . . Now what do we do?
Midna – We know where Lya is. Now we go and get her.
Zelda – How do we do that? We don’t have weapons. We don’t have back-up. We don’t even know where this place is! We need to just bury Link, and forget about Lya.
Midna and Aryll – NO!!!!
Aryll – How can you say that?
Midna – Why would you want to even consider giving up!??
Zelda – Because. We’ll never get her back. And ever if we do, who says she’ll do anything? They’re changing her down there! She won’t come back as Lya. She’ll be a Tempest. We can’t help either of them.
Aryll – I know how we can fix one of our problems.
Zelda – Which one?
Aryll – The no weapons one.
Zelda – How? Do you know someone who can give us some. You know, they’ll need to be on the lighter side because –
Aryll – Shut up already! My grandfather is a blacksmith.
Midna – Perfect Aryll. Let’s go.
Outside Smith’s House:
Aryll – Wait here. I need to tell him about Link first. He still doesn’t know. (Midna and Zelda nod; Aryll knocks on the door) Grandfather! It’s me Aryll! Can I come in?
Smith – Aryll? (coming to the door) I’m so glad to see you! Is Link with you? I haven’t seen the boy in ages.
Zelda – You’re not likely to ever see him again. (Midna elbows her in the ribs) OWWW!
Aryll – I’m sorry Grandfather. Someone should have told you this sooner. Link . . . Link was . . . killed.
Smith – (sharp intake of breath) killed? When?
Aryll – A few weeks ago. We’ve been searching for a way to bring him back. We think we have a way. It’s our last hope. Please Grandfather. We need your help.
Smith – Of course Aryll. What do you need?
Aryll – We need swords, shields . . . weaponry. We need to be able to get through the Tempests’ Fortress. We need them now Grandfather. I don’t know how much time is left.
Smith – Come inside, all of you. (sigh) I’ll give you what you need.
Midna – I’ll just get our message and be right in then. (gesturing at the Wolfos standing at the edge of the trees) Dasar has sent news for us. (When she gets back) Lya has begun Tempest training, with someone named Rista. Dasar says as long as Rista has her she’ll be safe. But if someone else steps in we’re in trouble.
Zelda– Can’t she give us any good news?
Midna – She found a way to get us into the Fortress.

ok, i'll try to post another chapter soon, but i don't know when i'll be able to, since i'm going to be pretty busy for the next week or so

HeartOfTheHero

yay! people are still reading this! I was starting to wonder if everyone had forgotten about it. Ok, here's Chapter 24 and 25. If someone comments on it before I log off I can put up another chapter.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 24
Shri
Rista – No no no! What are you doing?
Lya – I can’t do this!
Rista – Yes you can. This isn’t hard! It’s the simplest course we have. If you can’t finish it then you can’t be our Chosen One.
Lya – I don’t want to be your Chosen One! I want to go home!
Briar – (walking in) This is your home Majesty.
Lya – No it’s not! Hyrule Castle, that’s my home.
Rista – (flinching) Briar, leave her be for now.
Briar – Oh Rista, you’re too soft on her. Just because she knows your daughter, and she lived in your old home, that’s no reason for you to be so easy on her. What would Shri say?
Rista – (sighing) If Shri think she can do better, tell her to come and train her.
Briar – Alright, I will. (waddles quickly out of the room)
Rista – Oh no. Lya, we need to find a way to get you away from here. NOW!
Lya – Rista –
Rista – No! If Shri gets you . . . you can’t let her get to you Lya. We need to get you out of here. Away from her.
Lya – Please just tell me why!
Rista – Shri is our leader. The one who has been making the plans for you. She’ll turn you into a Tempest, and the world will never accept you again. You’ll have to give up Link. Like I gave up my Daltus.
Lya – I’m sorry, but that was a picture that I did not need. (shaking her head) Okay, what do I do, Rista?
Rista – Follow me, and do exactly what I say.
Chapter 25
Welcome to the Fortress, Zelda
Aryll – This way. (beckoning them down a long hallway)
Midna – See Zelda. Dasar was a big help. She got us into their Fortress.
Zelda – Yeah. But she could’ve given us a map. It’s not like there’s going to be one lying on the ground somewhere.
Aryll – Look at this! I think it’s a map of the Fortress!
Midna – (giving Zelda a smug look) I think we can manage.
Zelda – (sighing) whatever. Let’s just get going here.
Midna – As you wish, Princess.
Aryll – Okay, I think I know where Lya will be. Dasar said they’ll be crowning her today. Let’s go this way.
Zelda – We’re all going to die.
Midna and Aryll – ZELDA!!!
Zelda – What? It’s true.
Midna – That’s it!!! I’ve had it!! Get her out of here Aryll!
Aryll – What am I supposed to do with her?
Midna – I don’t know and I don’t care! Just get her out of my sight!
Zelda – Don’t bother. I’ll find Lya on my own.
Midna – Have fun.

Lya – Rista we’ve been going in circles for hours. We passed that statue eight times. This isn’t doing any good.
Rista – You’d be surprised Lya. They’re having a hard time tracking us. What seems like circles to you is a completely erratic pattern to them. They won’t catch us while we do this. If we head straight for the door they’ll stop us.
Lya – Yeah well, (turning quickly) did you see that?
Rista – What?
Lya – It looked like a person ran across that hallway.
Rista – It was probably just a trick.
Lya – Yeah, well it looked like (turning again) Zelda!
Zelda – Lya! There you are! I knew I could find you before them! Let’s go, now.
Lya – Wait! (turning back to Rista) You have to come with us!
Rista – No! I can’t!
Lya – You have to! You don’t have to be Zaria. You can be someone else! But you have to come back!
Zelda – Zaria? Lya what are you talking about?
Lya – I’ll tell you later. Rista?
Rista – Fine. We need to hurry. Oh, and welcome to the Fortress, Zelda.

HeartOfTheHero

ok, if anyone is still reading this please comment on it, so that I know there are still people that would like to see how this story turns out. Good grief, I haven't even gotten to the second part yet!
Here's Chapters 26 and 27
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 26
Link Will Come Back

Aryll – Lya! (running and hugging her) I was starting to wonder if we’d ever see you again.
Lya – Well here I am. Come on, we’ve gotta get outta here.
Midna – Who’s your friend?
Lya – This is Rista. She’s coming with us.
Zelda – I think you owe me an apology Midna. I found her before you did.
Midna - Oh fine. I’m sorry. Now let’s go!
Lya – Where to now Rista?
Rista – We need to go to the throne room, for them to crown you.
Lya – WHAT????? I thought I wasn’t supposed to be crowned! We’re supposed to be getting out of here!
Rista – If they crown you, it’ll make it easier to take them down later.
Lya – But that means that I’ll be officially one of THEM.
Rista – We have to take that chance. We need you to do this.
Lya – No. I won’t do it, I don’t care what benefits there are. I want to go home.
Midna – That’s why we’re here. Rista, just let her come home.
Rista – You have no idea what you’re up against.
Lya – That’s why we need you. To help us figure out what we’re dealing with.
Rista – Even if I told you, you wouldn’t understand. You wouldn’t understand the risks.
Midna – Link would.
Lya, Aryll, and Zelda – NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Midna – Oh grow up all of you! He could help us! More than you realize. If he ever finds out that you excluded him, he’d never forgive you.
Aryll and Zelda – NOOO!
Lya – You’re right Midna. We do need his help.
Aryll and Zelda – NO!
Lya – Rista get us out of here. Link can do so much more for us than you know.
Rista – Fine. This way.

Chapter 27
A Wonderful Welcome

Zelda – It’s so good to be home!
Aryll – Yeah.
Malon – You have to tell us what happened!
Navi – Come on! Tell us!
Zelda – (sigh) Well, I had been out searching for Lya –
Aryll – WHAT??!!!!!!!!! You little liar! You were not! You didn’t help until Midna came and forced you to!
Zelda – Well why don’t YOU tell the story then. (tossing her head angrily)
Aryll – Here’s what really happened. But if you want to hear all of it, we’d better get Lya and Midna.
Malon – Where are they?
Navi – I think the went to help that lady settle in.
Zelda – Has anyone else noticed that Rista’s been walking on eggshells ever since she got here?
Aryll – Yeah, I did notice that. I think it might be because she’s used to live here. Well not here in the castle, but here in Hyrule.
Navi – You never know, she might have lived here in the castle.
Zelda – I doubt that.
Navi – Like I said, you never know.
Rista’s Room:
Midna – Rista are you all right?
Rista – Fine.
Midna – You seem kind of tense. Ever since we got back to the castle.
Rista – I’m fine. Really. Please just leave me be.
Midna – (sigh) alright. I’ll be downstairs if you need me. (she leaves)
Lya – Rista, you didn’t have to come back here. You could’ve stayed in a cottage outside of town.
Rista – Don’t worry about me. No one will ever recognize me.
Lya – King Daltus might.
Rista – I don’t plan on seeing him while I’m here.
Lya – He’s planning on some kind of welcome party for us.
Rista – What?
Lya – Yeah, he’s like, having this big ceremony and stuff. Actually, we’ve got to go now. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner.
Rista – You don’t look a bit sorry.
Lya – Well I tried. Hurry up.
Rista – But I –
Lya – No buts. You have to come. Now.
Rista – (nodding slowly) He shouldn’t recognize me after all these years.
Lya – I suppose not. We need to just get this over with. They won’t let us near Link’s body until after the ceremony.
Rista – Alright alright. Lead the way.
Throne Room:
Rista – (whispering to Lya) I have so many memories in this room. This is where they ordered me to exile. After I became a Tempest.
Lya – Well they don’t need to know about that. Just keep your head down and don’t say anymore than you have to.
Rista – Right.
King Daltus- Welcome, young heroines. Today the five of you shall be knighted for you bravery.
Lya, Midna, Arylll, and Zelda – WHAT???
Aryll – But that takes forever!
Midna – Just say “thank-you” and let’s go!
Lya – We have more important things to do!
Zelda – Don’t any of you have respect for a proper ceremony?!! Go on Father.
King Daltus – Well Zelda, I think we should respect their wishes. Thank-you all for your valiantly! You can go now.
Lya, Midna, and Aryll – Yes!
King Daltus – But I wish to speak with Lady Rista.
Lya – No! I, I mean (sigh) have fun. I’m sorry Rista.
Rista – It’s alright Lya. You couldn’t have prevented it much longer anyway.
(Lya, Midna, and Aryll leave)
King Daltus – Step forth Lady Rista.
Rista – (in a whisper) Yes, Daltus.
King Daltus – Now Lady Rista, they told me that you helped them escape from a prison of some sort. I think they left something out. Would you mind elaborating on this event?
Rista – We were in the Fortress of the Tempests, husband.
King Daltus – The Fortress of the . . . wait, “husband”? (gasping) Zaria?
Rista – (looking up at him) Yes, Daltus.
Zelda – Wait, father, you don’t mean that this is . . . mother?
King Daltus – Zelda –
Rista – Yes Zelda. I am your mother.
King Daltus – Well, Zaria. Welcome home.

HeartOfTheHero

I am still reading!
I like it too! 8D
Thank you!
Ok, here's chapter 28!! I think I might have gone a little crazy with the end of Part 1....you'll see what I mean by that
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 28

Ravens . . . Or Should it be Cuccos?

Lya – Okay Rista, what do I do?
Rista – Honestly, I don’t know. I’ve never seen one of them bring someone back to life.
Lya – Great. Does anyone else have any ideas?
Midna – Try reciting something.
Lya – I don’t think that will do anything, but we will try:
“Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore, while I nodded nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, as if someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door, “’tis some visitor,” said I, “tapping at my chamber door, only this and nothing more.”
Zelda – This doesn’t have anything to do with this situation.
Malon – Actually, it does. “The Raven” by Edgar Allen Poe is very similar to this situation. Continue please Lya.
Lya – I don’t remember all of it. Let me skip a few stanzas. Okay, here is the eighth stanza:
Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore,
`Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.
Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
Link’s body begins to shake and glow. The lights in the room dim, and the glow covers Link entirely. A huge blast of light is soon followed by a loud banging noise. And then…
Link – cluck, cluck, cluck. Cock-a-doodle-doo!!!! (the lights come back on and we see that Link is alive! But he’s been transformed into a . . . . . . . CUCCO!!!!!!!!)
Lya, Midna, Arylll, Zelda, Malon, and Rista –AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lya – What did I do?
Rista – That, that should have worked. I think, if you had said the whole thing, instead of just part of it, it might have worked. But I don’t know.
Midna – I’m sorry Lya. This is my fault. I’m the one who told you to recite something.
Lya – No Midna! It’s not your fault! If it’s anyone’s fault, it’s mine. I didn’t remember the whole poem. If I had remembered, it would have worked the way it was supposed to. (turning to stare at Link) You are still Link, right?
Link – (clucking and squawking; nods insistently)
Lya – Well at least he’s alive now. That’s an improvement.
Midna – I suppose so.

Sango la dango

lol XD
it's funny XD
and I bet my friend also thinks so XD I only sent her a link to the first chapter and we both were sad when we couldn't make khinsider to work so we could read this XD

HeartOfTheHero

lol XD
it's funny XD
and I bet my friend also thinks so XD I only sent her a link to the first chapter and we both were sad when we couldn't make khinsider to work so we could read this XD
thanks so much! it's so nice to know that i still have people reading this!
there's just 2 more chapters and then it's the end of part 1! so here's Chapter 29
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 29
Cucco Speaker
In Link’s Room:
Lya, Midna, Arylll, Zelda and Rista are all standing around Link’s bed, staring at him as he watches Lya.
Lya – There has to be some sort of benefit to this. I mean, maybe we can use your new form as an advantage over Zant. Some how.
Link – (just gazes at Lya, obviously distresses for some reason) cluck, cluck.
Midna – Okay, that’s just scary. We have no idea what he’s saying to us. He might even be telling us how to change him back to a human. We need to find someone who understands cuccos.
Zelda – Let’s get Navi to try. I think she can understand most creatures.
Arylll – Good idea. Let’s go get her.
(Zelda, Arylll, and Midna leave to find Navi)
Lya – So Rista, how did it go with King Daltus?
Rista – I’ve been accepted back. I told him everything. He just seemed glad to have me back. Oh, and Lya, I think I want people to start calling me Zaria again. I’ve missed my name.
Lya – Alright, Queen Zaria.
Zaria – No, not queen. Just Zaria. (Rista is here on to be referred to as Zaria)
Navi – (flying in with the other three right behind her; they’re all yelling at her to stop so they can explain) Hey Lya. What’d I miss? (seeing Link on the bed) What’s with the cucco?
Arylll – That’s what we’ve been trying to tell you!
Zelda – Link is the cucco!
Midna – Lya brought him back to life, but she transformed him to a cuckoo at the same time!
Navi – Well isn’t this a nice little incident that we’ve gotten ourselves into? Hi Link.
Link – cluck, cluck, cluck, squawk!!
Navi – Don’t get smart with me mister! I’m the only one who can understand you, you know. You need my help right now. More than you realize.
Link – (in a much quieter and resigned tone) cluck, cluck, cluck.
Navi – He says he forgives you, Lya.
Lya – (sighing heavily) Thank goodness for that.
Navi – He also says that he wants to –
Link – SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK!!!!!!!
Navi - Well make up you’re mind already! Do you want me to tell her or not? (Link shakes his head and squawks) Fine. Forget I mentioned it.
Lya – What are we supposed to do now?
Midna – We could always take him outside, so maybe he can learn to fly.
Zelda – Yeah, and when he’s done flying, the cook can shoot him down and we’ll eat him for dinner!
Arylll – (horrified) ZELDA!!
Zelda – Well I’m just saying. Unless you want something bad to happen to him, you should let him stay in here.
Lya – I think we should take him outside, and we’ll just guard him so no one hurts him. That way he can get some fresh air. (adding under her breath) and we can give him a bath.
Outside in the fields around the castle:
Link is flying in circles around the women, clucking and squawking angrily while he tries to dry his feathers off.
Lya – Stop complaining! You smelled bad after weeks of sitting in that room dead! We had to give you a bath!
Navi – He doesn’t care that you gave him a bath Lya. Actually, he said he enjoyed it. He’s mad because you let the rest of us watch.
Lya – (laughing) It’s not like they could see anything, silly! You’re all feathers!
Link – (landing on Lya’s head) cluck, cluck, cluck.
Navi – He said –
Lya – That doesn’t mean the rest of you had to watch.
Navi – (shocked) How did you . . . . how did you know?
Lya – I . . . I don’t know. I just heard his voice, instead of clucking, I heard his voice saying that to me.
Navi – Well I guess I don’t have to translate for you anymore

HeartOfTheHero

yay more 8D
and btw... even if I don't comment I am still reading 8D
lol, ok, well here's the last chapter in Part 1 since i know that you're still reading :lol:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 30
Super Cucco

Boy 1 – Hey, do you have your slingshot with you?
Boy 2 – Yeah. Why?
Boy 1 – Because I see a cucco! Over there! Come on! Let’s go shoot it!
Boy 2 – Okay!

Lya – What advantages can you think of for him?
Midna – I don’t know, I’m not used to having to come up with strategic advantages for a cucco.
Zelda – Well, he can distract the monsters for us while we go around them.
Arylll – I think he’d go along with that.
Zaria – He could always do surveillance for you. So you know what’s up ahead of you, and you wouldn’t be surprised by much.
Lya – That’s a good idea, too.
Arylll – Hey, what are those boys doing over there?
Zelda – One of them has a slingshot!
Lya – Oh no! Link, look out!
Link spins around to look at Lya with a questioning glance. As soon as his back is turned one of the boys fires the slingshot. As it hits Link in the head, his eyes turn a furious shade of red. In a small burst of light, he is transformed into a Super Cucco, with flames surrounding him, and flying about two feet off the ground.
Midna – Wow. You don’t see that everyday.
Boy 1 – Now look what you did!
Boy 2 – I want my mommy!!!!!
Boy 1 – Run!
Lya – (seeing Link about to fly after them) Don’t!
Link – (turning around to Lya and calming down) cluck, cluck.
Lya – No you can’t attack them, and don’t complain. Come on, we’re taking you back to the castle.
Link – (hangs his head, visibly ashamed; he follows Lya like a dog on a leash.)
Arylll – It’s nice to know that she has things in control.
Midna – Did anyone else find that little incident disturbing?
Zaria – Definitely.
Zelda – Ditto.
Arylll – Oh come on, he’s always listened to her like that.
Zelda – Never like that. He was obedient, but if he was being himself, he would have been giving those kids dirty looks over his shoulder. He didn’t even glance back to see if we were following. That’s really not like him.
Arylll – I guess you’re right. HEY LYA!! (Lya turns back to Aryll) I guess we found a strategic advantage!
Lya bursts out laughing, and everyone else joins in.

End of: Part 1 - The Death of a Hero
Coming Up Next: Part 2 - The Return of a Hero

HeartOfTheHero

well, you don't have to wait long, since I'm in an extremely good mood right now i'll keep posting chapters
i would just like to point out that the reason this one starts out a little bit slow because i started writing it like 2 months after the end of part 1, and i had to get back into my writing habits, lol
______________________________________________________________________________________

Part 2 - The Return of a Hero

Chapter 1

The Hero of Time Has Gone a Little Cucco

When we last saw our heroes, they had discovered that Link now possesses the abilities of a Super Cucco. He was transformed into a Cucco by Lya, when she attempted to revive him. Since this time three months have passed. Lya, Midna, Arylll, and occasionally Zelda have been searching high and low for a way to change Link back. In the mean time, they’ve succeeded in destroying numerous monsters throughout Hyrule. And Link and Lya have grown as close as a human and a Cucco can, without being too awkward. Let’s pick up their story here.
Aryll – Lya, will you and my brother please come down from that tree. We need you right now!
Lya – (dropping to the ground in front of Aryll) Hi, Aryll. What’s up?
Aryll – What’s up is that we’ve spotted a hoard of Twilit monsters headed this way.
Lya – (sarcastically) Again?
Link – (flying down out of the tree) cluck, screech, squawk!!
Aryll – I see he’s learned some new vocabulary.
Lya – Yeah, and it’s something I’d rather not translate it. There’s really no way to say it in English.
Aryll – Whatever. Look, are you going to do something or not?
Link – (flapping his wings) squawk squawk!
Aryll looks at Lya expectantly.
Lya – I have no idea.
Aryll – Okay, well, come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back