• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would you cheer for or boo Roxas if he does this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitar

Diz said:
He holds half of Sora's power within him. In the end, he'll have to give it back
Doesn't sound like a lot of room for argument. He'd have to go back sooner or later.
I did say that at the end of KH2, he would eventually go back with Sora.

But look at Roxas before he even know about Sora. He seems to be wielding the keyblade well and fighting them off just fine.
Same with Sora at CoM~ he was owning them left and right and even held his ground against Marluxia.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I did say that at the end of KH2, he would eventually go back with Sora.

But look at Roxas before he even know about Sora. He seems to be wielding the keyblade well and fighting them off just fine.
Same with Sora at CoM~ he was owning them left and right and even held his ground against Marluxia.

That was directed at aquaxion:]. Maybe I misinterpreted it, but it sounded like she was saying leave Roxas alone permanently, and that won't work.

Who's arguing that? I'd love another game with just Roxas around, he's my favorite character. I just don't know how it would work with the storyline, considering the Organization's out to get him, and it's possible he was digitized because, a la 358/2 Days, the memories had "completely stopped." Or that could have been Xion's fault or something completely unrelated, but again--Roxas's rad combat skills aside, they needed him back inside Sora.

Yay innuendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back