• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

would you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeWanter

if you all start at the same time and call each other and get your progress...just say.....don't tell me exactly where you are...because you don't wanna hear "Dude I just heard [insert important plot storyline here]" and you are stuck in like Mulan world...so just watch out for spoilers..because me and my friend(s) do stuff like that all the time....

KingMickey06

awwwww. thts wat best buddies are for! they help each other out and work together!:p

anyway, it could also be competitive if u guys are trying to beat the game first. so it could be bad. but u know ur friends best so whatever.

Awards
It depends. On one hand, something might slip if you don't want it to. It might take a little bit longer to start playing it, too. That's about all the negativity.

On another, you could play with your friends and ask them if they know how to get past a level or part you're having trouble with, provided they're ahead of you. It makes for competition to beat first and gives you all the same thing to talk about.

I say, if you want to, go for it.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
...Actually, I just play it on my own, and avoid mentioning details to anybody who asks about it.

And if they're stuck, then I can easily help them without ruining anything. So, really, it's often best to start as soon as possible, so you and all your friends don't all get stuck at the same time and place.

Unless you like competing with your friends, then start at the same time and gloat in their faces when you beat it in half the time it takes them.

D

Deleted member 5341

Man when i get KHII I'm inviting mah cousins to sleep over at my house and play it nonstop for 4 days like i once did w/KH1, but that was rough...
So much caffeine was needed...venti sized starbucks frappucino with whipped cream and 3 extra shots of espresso.......>.<

tdude_6

It would be too much of a hassle for me cause I don't hav time to do somthin like that and I'd get annoyed if I had to wait for a friend to get to a certain point. I'm just gonna play, no stress.

Then again if u can pull it off sounds like fun

T

Tyler Durden

im the only one that has a ps2 and kingdom hearts, but i wouldn't do it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back