• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wouldn't it be cool if this happened for BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khobsessed01

Awards
Okay, you guys are aware of the Playstation Network right? You know how it's possible to download some games on the PS Network via PS3 so the game can be played on both your PSP and the PS3? Wouldn't it be cool if they had that for BBS so we won't have to buy a PSP and we can play it on the PS3? I doubt it will happen, but it's a good fantasy.:thumbsup:

A

Audo

I think that would only be cool to the five PS3 Owners out there >.>

UrbanQuattrus

^Six. A friend of mine just bought one. It makes his livingroom smell like burnt plastic when he plays it.

This idea goes against their marketing strategy, though: If you could play BBS on your PS3, then you as a consumer wouldn't be forced to spend money on a PS3 and a PSP and a DS and some fancy new mobile phone and whatever other console they could dream up a KH spinoff for.

Last edited:
Awards
Why would you want to play it on the PS3? Is it just because you're too lazy to go into a store and buy it yourself? Or do you just know your mother's credit card number and use it to buy stuff off PSN without her permission? You horrible, horrible person.
Besides, PSP's are cheaper, and even though I have both, I hope it doesn't come to PSN, totally unnecessary. Fool.
Oh, none of this is s'posed to be offensive or whatever.

xickae

It would be nice but pointless. It would be easier release BBS straight to the PS3.

Let me explain one thing: this second post was accidental.

Last edited:
^Six. A friend of mine just bought one. It makes his livingroom smell like burnt plastic when he plays it.

This idea goes against their marketing strategy, though: If you could play BBS on your PS3, then you as a consumer wouldn't be forced to spend money on a PS3 and a PSP and a DS and some fancy new mobile phone and whatever other console they could dream up a KH spinoff for.

Seven. My sister's boyfriend bought one recently.

Meh, it wold be okay, but I doubt that it would ever happen. Unless it was some sort of Final mix. And then, it would only be available in japan. Wait, Ps3 is region-free, correct? Does that apply to Playstation Network?

D

Dexter

Yes it would be nice if we could play them on our TV screens but we can?t and it does not look like SE or Sony will give us the ability to do so.

You can. With the new PSP Slim there is a cable adapter that allows you to hook it up to your t.v and play any PSP game on your t.v. So yeah Sony has already given us the ability to do so....//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back