• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Dark Destiny

Alright, so this has been happening for a long time...well over a month. I have reported it many times but nobody is getting back to me. There are certain sections of the forum I try to get on such as "Cannon Roleplays" or "Forum Insanity" but when I click on any of the threads it takes me to a blank white screen. And, sometimes I'll get some kind of message that says:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 5329 bytes) in /home/forumsk/public_html/showthread.php on line 1265

What does this even mean? If someone could get back to me...that would be great.

Thanks in advance
The Dark Destiny

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
If you don't know how to screen cap... press Shift-and the key that says SysRq... PrntScrn on your keyboard and you copied it. then paste it on like paint or something, then put it through photobucket or something and post the link here

fixed

dg

The Dark Destiny

I'm sure most of you know what a plain white screen looks like...but here is the other thing.

untitled-3.jpg

D

Deleted member 36435

Is it possible to many people are connecting to our serves causing us to exceed our bandwidth?

Back