• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wut happened to the rpg thing its not workin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KING JOE

Website
img.photobucket.com
yeah i tryed to scan sombody and it said that it is offline wonder y and how long until it get fixed please tell me i have been posting since it got messed up and i need to battleso i can get gils and exp

fallenangel77

Once they're done adding stuff and changin stuff I'm sure it'll be normal again and it'll probably stay normal..........right? I hope so lol.

S

SephyClone

I hope its soon im kind of bored not battleing on the rpg.

X-Zero

Gummi Ship Builder
Only Sundays? Is that true what Free is saying up there. Maybe we are getting some new stuff because there is alot of people that are getting close to evolve (only Brawlers)

S

SephyClone

If he is telling the truth does that mean we got to wait till monday for it to come back?

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
I guess, but I thought Midnighter couldn't get on, because his computer was messed up.

D

Divine Slayer

ah man... i was just about to start battling to become a Diviner >< anyone have any idea when the inferno will be up again?

Jemek

Try checking the anouncements, or for the lazy:

Alright, so I'm freezing in my basement. No I didn't loose my power, I just have the window open.
Anyways,

My internet is being obselnly slow since I've had to re-install linux, I'm not used to windows being so ...
horrible.
... (Can't believe I actually said that.)

I will be back full time on monday. Don't go to pieces :p

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
I'm not fixing anything. I've been gone a while and I have too many PM's about cheaters. Until I check into everything personally, it's going to be off. I give itanother hour or so.

Back