• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wut if they made...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightkeeper05

Ok just a thought. I was day dreaming at work about KH2, and thought of a idea. Wut if they made a Fighting game like Soul Calibar or Street fighter out of Kingdom Hearts? Just the thought of fighting with An organization member like Axel agaisnt your friends. Wut do u think?

Foshizzle

It would be fun if was like Super smash style!!!! or like the naruto fighting game maybe? idk

DarkOblivion

I had a dream last night, me and my friend we were biking thru other worlds and stopped at Twilight town and there they had KH2 and he bought it ( I didnt have any money ) and he played the first part and had to go to school and I stole it to play it at my place, kinda funny huh

ohh sry im off topic, nah beat-em ups arnt that funny

Hairy_Spaz

actually that would be awsome if it was in the stile of ssb melee... have cloud, squall, sora, bhk, all the org, a heartless or two, and some other ff charecters like auron, kuja!!!!!,(trance kuja), and SEPHIROTH..... (that would be so frikin awsome!!!!!!!!!!).... :D

XJeffX

Hairy_Spaz said:
actually that would be awsome if it was in the stile of ssb melee... have cloud, squall, sora, bhk, all the org, a heartless or two, and some other ff charecters like auron, kuja!!!!!,(trance kuja), and SEPHIROTH..... (that would be so frikin awsome!!!!!!!!!!).... :D
??? Squall in game too?

Last edited:

Lightkeeper05

lol There not making one, just saying if they did . But Squall would be there too. But come on lol DO, KH is basicly a beat um up, but with story lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back