• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wut was in the letter mickey gave sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neverfate

Actually, what did Mickey's first letter say at the end of Kingdom Hearts? It was never revealed, and I don't think it really ever needs to be, just like the letter at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2. I don't think it has any signifigant meaning to any future story.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The first letter was probably lost because of Pluto, they never caught up with him intill the end of Kingdom Hearts 2. By that time Pluto probably lost the letter. The new letter that was found was read by Sora and the group so they probably know what is going on and it probably does has something to do with the situation and if the King needs help or something. So it might have something to do with the future story.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Neverfate said:
Actually, what did Mickey's first letter say at the end of Kingdom Hearts? It was never revealed, and I don't think it really ever needs to be, just like the letter at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2. I don't think it has any signifigant meaning to any future story.
tyhe letter at the end of khq said

remember sora, you are the one who will open the door to the light

what, you think those words came out of no where?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
hmm I've never thought of it that way. I thought that it was the mysterious voice that spoke to Sora early in Kingdom Hearts. I thougt that mickey was just talking to him like he did in the beginning of Kingdom Hearts.

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com
see to me the secret ending isnt actually the characters your going to play but just a scene from the story just like "another side, another story"....you know what i mean? thats why im not to worried

cornyperson

Axels_Gal said:
see to me the secret ending isnt actually the characters your going to play but just a scene from the story just like "another side, another story"....you know what i mean? thats why im not to worried
same here

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Axels_Gal said:

Yeah, that would be brilliant EXCEPT, there are only 4 characters you control in Kingdom Hearts too, guess what ALL FOUR were in that video. So that is a theory backed up by roughly, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back