• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-blade theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas_Booker

I know.... I'm posting another thread and I'm sure you guys are like "PLEASE... STOP..."
but, I do have another interesting theory.
It takes a heart of light and a heart of darkness to make the Xblade... Ventus and Vanitas technically are the same person split into two hearts. Vanitas and Ventura share the same heart, but Ventus has the light portion of his heart while Vanitas was left with the dark portion of his heart. Therefore, doesn't that mean that since they have the same heart just split in two, the Xblade is not the REAL Xblade? For all we know, the keyblade sora and riku both hold onto on the last world of DDS could be the real Xblade...

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Hey there, allow me the christen your thread again~

The X-Blade in BbS is real, it's just incomplete. In 3D MX kind of went: "Oop, never mind I lied, the X-Blade doesn't need as heart of pure light and pure darkness, it needs twenty hearts, seven of light and thirteen of darkness. I thought I could cheat by using only 2/20 of the pieces but that didn't turn out so well. lol, my bad guys!"

And now we have the plot for KH3~

Ven (Ventura, lol) and Vanitas are two separate people though. Vanitas was born from Ven but he's pretty much his own person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back