• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-men 4??( If you havent seen the 3 movie Spoiler inside)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorablader

If im not bad it will be a 4 x men movie cause in the end of the third (SPPOOIILLERR)

charles didnt die if you stayed at the very end of the film right after the credits its a scene with moira mactaggert (for those who didnt know she was charles wife lol):p the dead body wich was shown in the beginig of the movie was in the end the next body for charles, in the comics when charles dies he stays in the astral plane(miss spelled) until it founds a new body because of his psychics powers so if im not bad it will be a 4 movie.

fell free to add or to change things.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I saw that ending, I think it was on ign they had an interview with the director about the ending. He said that the trilogy(he said the trilogy was just the main part of xmen) was over and he would love to make a 4th one, but I dont know if its gonna happen

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Oblivion wielder said:
Didnt know that about Charles....i left the cinema in the middle of the credits.....
Sucker! :p

Actually..I went to see the movie again just to see that 10 second clip!

E

Eclipse

^ hah LOSER. lol j/k

i laughed at everyone that left, because they missed it.

there will definitely be another x-men film. "last standing"? last standing my ass!! lol.

when xavier was saying "what if someone with terminal cancer, could transfer his mind into the body of someone whos organ's are functioning, but is brain dead?" at the end of the movie they showed the body....and xavier obviously used his powers to transfer his mind into his body, so he would live on.

not only that, but if you watch, magneto seems to get his powers back. Perhaps that really wasn't an antidote for mutant powers, but it was rather a temporary supressant, and they would gain their powers back?

who knows, but it SCREAMS sequel

Ty Leonheart

X-3 sucked. I know you will hate me but i thought it did. Too many main characters dying, however if they make a 4th one im sure it will be better.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
Ty Leonheart said:
X-3 sucked. I know you will hate me but i thought it did. Too many main characters dying, however if they make a 4th one im sure it will be better.

yes, x-3 was lacking something that could've made the movie a whole lot better. this new director did not deliver the same one as the old one who made x-1 and x-2. if there is an x-4 (however i heard there won't be one) i hope its the one who did 1 and 2.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
There may be a 4th. After the success of 3, a 4th is being considered. Right now, they are doing a couple spin-offs, though. (which are expected to be prequels)
Magneto is the name of one of them, and Wolverine is the other. Sabretooth is rumored to be in Wolverine.

Ty Leonheart

Cid Highwind said:
yes, x-3 was lacking something that could've made the movie a whole lot better. this new director did not deliver the same one as the old one who made x-1 and x-2. if there is an x-4 (however i heard there won't be one) i hope its the one who did 1 and 2.
they changed directers, so thats why i didn't like it

ReturnableMemory

Bahamut Zero said:
X-Men 4: The Stand After The Last One....

lol:D
They are making a Wolverine movie plus a Magneto movie, but they could be rumored.
X4 would depend on the box office of X3 which from what i've seen is doing well (or was if its out of theaters already) plus they also opened up to another one to what with Magneto moving the chess piece a bit at the end and the ending after the credits.
P.S I don't see why everyone doesn't like this one, I think this one was better than the last two.

ReturnableMemory

Well Jean died in the comics so it makes sense why she dies and charels didn't really die he took over that guys body at the end and with scott/cyclopes, well we don't know about him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back