• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHrulz21

Ok , i cant take it any longer. Im getting REALLY ticked off with Xaldin , i though DEMYX was hard pfttttttt i was STUPID for thing that at least you could ATTACK him . Ok i would REALLY appreciate some help here. I die WAY to easily because i use cure then he hits me again then i have to wait for my mp to come back up , then when i try to use a potion he kills me. If you could tell ANY strategie on how to beat this buthole lol. Thx.

Little_Red

betch.
First you should get plenty of Hi-Potions and an ether or two and have goofy in your party and stock him up on as many mega-potions and hi-potions. You should also give Beast a lot of hi-potions too. And make sure you have a lot of aerial attacks on Sora. Try to use you limits as often as possible, and equip your limit knocksmah with goofy. And when you die and get mickey, try to get away from Xaldin and do the D-Charge, and attack if he gets too close. I think that should help a little. And if that doesn't work level up a level or two.

KHrulz21

Well im level 37 and i tried again about an hour ago and im REALLLLLLLLLY getting mad, so mad that i dont even wana play KH2. Limits BARELY help AT ALL! I can only stock 5 items which isnt CLOSE to enough and everytime i cure he kills me because i dont have enough time to get to a potion . I dont think that im really ever going to beat Xaldin. I REALLY need some help!

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Xaldin was easy, err fer me and i was like lvl 30. keep using limit commands, you cant take any damage when using limit commands. I would reccomend Donald's comet and Goofy's whatever his command is. OH yeah keep locking on him and switching people throughout the fight

God_of_Death

I'm just adding to what others said. Use the reaction command 'learn' whenever its available but when you do the 'jump' time it so that it actually hits xaldin then unleash a combo.

KHrulz21

Well , i FINALLY beat him. And BARELY too , I mean i got LUCKY . I had him down to less than half of his last bar and i died , BUT THANK GOOOOOODDDDDDD mickey was there this time . I beat the crap outa him and now im at agrabah. WOOOOO I FEEEEELLLLLLL GOOOD!

Voltron

Silver Member
well it took me a good 7 tries to beat him but when u play the game again and fight him u will beat him easily

Kairi-is-Naminé

Xadin is extremely diffuclt to defeat, this is what the KH2 Stradegy guide book says:
The fignt against Xaldin is extremely diffuclt. Before entering this battle, equip your entire party with Potions and Hi-Potions. Begin the battle by locking on and jumping in to attack as Xaldin's speed and range are diffuclt to counter. Watch for a chance to get a Reaction Command with each attack. Because its so diffuclt to get in close against Xaldin, start off with Donald and Beast in your party. As the battle progresses and Donald runs out of Potions, swich him out for Goofy.
The Learn Reaction Command is essenital to staying alive and inflicting damage. With each one, you will earn a Jump Reaction Command that replaces a typical attack. It is possible to hold more than one Jump, so don't miss any reactions. Unloading a number of these consecutively is great for catching him off-guard. After knocking him out of his offensive stance, pile on the Air Combos. The more powerful the Air Combo finisher, the more likely you will keep him off his feet.
Quickly run away if he starts to glow green while attacking. (i refer to this as his "tweak mode") This means that he has entered a berseker-like stage, and it can result in instant death.
Any time that Xaldin flies away on his spears, run down the bridge as far as possible to avoid his wind attack. Fourtunately, King Mickey is here to help out as long as you dont give up. King Mickey cant defeat Xaldin on his own, but he can restore Sora with his Drive Gauge.
As far as Drive Forms are concerned, both Valor and Master probide power and speed advantages (i suggest master) , but neither will bestow the damage of the Beast's Limit. This is a great way to finish off Xaldin.

Get bonuses are- a MAX HP increase for Sora, Donald + Beast, as well as the REFLECT ELEMENT for Sora, and AUTO HEALING for Donald.

k hope i could help u out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back