• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xandman VS Fatalysme

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xandman

1. No godmoding or powerplaying
2. NO SPAMMING.
3.after a attack the judge must say if its goods or not,and then after 5 pages the judge will choose who won
we 4 judge now

-Silent one
-Seirio
-Nunni856
-Diluted.Past

Template:
Name:Kane
Personality:a nice and charming guy,btu when he starts to fight nothing will stop him
Bio:Kane was born in suadi,a town with always war.Blood was spilled every day.One day kane was force to watch his parents die by some criminals,After that day kane was no longer the same,a silent one,he had no pity for no one.He started to train dual-wield swords,every day he did the same thing ove and over.When he grew older he knew where the criminal who kill his parent were.It was a slaugther,blood everywhere.he taught he killed the one who made him suffer all these year but then he noticed a guy standing,It was him,the guy who kill his parents

Weapon:Sword of omen and vindicator sword.

Last edited:

fatalysme

Name:Fatalysme
Personality:Fatalysme is a Kung Fu. He only use sword to kill his victims.
Bio:Fatalysme was born in a small village.The only person that fatalysme remember after the death of he's parents when he was only 2 years old was he's big brother Sasuka.Sasuka was the captain of a dangerous group the ''Darkness''.
5 years later Fatalysme learn how to use sword them at 10 years fatalysme kill 5 people in a mission.At 16 years old he kill his brother.Now fatalysme has 19 years and he still like to kill people.
Weapons: two katana.

xandman

sorrry for short,yeah its ok

in a raining day,Kane found the one,the evil one who kill his parents.Kane did not wanted to waste some time talking he just ran to him taking is two sword and jump at him,hoping to slice his head off.

fatalysme

Ooc: Ok let's do it.

Fatalysme saw that someone was running with two sword.''Dodge''.Them fatalysme was ready for a other combat.After that fatalysme started to run directly on Kane but fatalysme didn't saw the rock and he fell but he forgot to drop his katana.So....fatalysme died by is own weapons.

Ooc: I don't have a lot of time to post on the site because I have a lot of exam sry guys...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back