• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

XBOX 360 QUARTER Earning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
Re: XBOX 360 QUARTER Eraning

wow they lost that much money.................. i thought they might make more money. it seems like xbox 360 wasnt that succesful i guess. wit that much money, it seems like xbox is over but who knows.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards

it may be like every things, a quater of loss and then a quarter of PWNAGE EARNINGS!

S

Shadow Soldier

LMFAO... hillarious. I knew the 360 wasnt gonna do that well. They should have just kept it in for a while longer and make sure nothing happened.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei

Yep, at least Sony is dealing well for the playstation 3, they're taking their time to make it best, deal with the problems that microsoft didn't do because they wanted to defeat Sony. I say Sony s gunna win the next-gen. I'm just being patient. It's obvious they'd lose money though, they're having so much problems with it =3

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com

You people do realize that console manufacturers don't really start making money until some time after their new system has been released, right?

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com

the 360, to me, was as much of a waste of money as a regular x-box. the 360 was extremely rushed, so not much quality went into it, and they took absolutely no time to sort out the bugs (random freezing). and the core system idea was probably a big mistake on microsoft's part, because as far as i can tell, the core system is almost useless (unless you only play games with it)

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

Square Ninja said:
You people do realize that console manufacturers don't really start making money until some time after their new system has been released, right?

There is a difference between not making money and getting ass raped.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com

Have you people forgotten what happened at this same point during the PS2's launch? Sony went through something quite similar. The sales will pick up.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com

i agree wit short. it wont happen the reason why is that there arent any worthy games, unless halo 3 comes out. but thats wat i think.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Ouch...a little harsh but yeah, the 360 was released waaaaaaaayy too soon and Microsoft paid for it. Now maybe they'll think before trying to release something for the sake of having it out there.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com

they should take their time in designing a new "proper" next-gen consoles which actually play next-gen games and not the ones currently on the PS2, the ones that are coming out on PS3. and never ever release a core one like the did with the xbox 360, and not have the major things you need. idiots. they should leave the gaming industry to Nintendo and Sony

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards

And you should leave sounding intelligent to C.R.O.C.K. and other respectably intelligent members.

Square Ninja is right. No system that gets launched makes millions of dollars right away. Companies lose first, but win in the long run.

The games the 360 playes are ports of the 'old gen' games. They have the same content, but updated graphics, which is often what a port is (not always though). The 360 can't release the games that the PS3 is because the developers of the games aren't working for Microsoft, so there is no compatibility.

The 360, as a game console is amazing. The glitches that people talk about with the games, is the developers' fault, not Microsoft's.

The 360, has a home entertainment system, sucks. As will the PS3 if it goes this route. As far as I know, Nintendo is the only company which is staying true to video games and only video games. Which is why the Revolution has a higher chance of being the best game console.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards

dual_wielder said:
they should take their time in designing a new "proper" next-gen consoles which actually play next-gen games and not the ones currently on the PS2, the ones that are coming out on PS3. and never ever release a core one like the did with the xbox 360, and not have the major things you need. idiots. they should leave the gaming industry to Nintendo and Sony

Hey is ignorance bliss?

I didnt' know quake was old gen, or full auto, or halo 3, or etc. Just because around there are 4 ports to the console doesn't mean it "old gen" you think that makes it old generation? Not only that but it's spec. is the highest , ever, it's is only slightly inferior to the ps3, but only by a some processor power.

I do believe that there was alot of hype on the console, but then again...... your just too dumb to under estimate it. The reason they realsed the core system was so that they would hit a bigger market, hardcore and casual gamers. Those " major things" arent' really that " Major" when you think about it, besides the hard drive there is nothing that you really need.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

To be honest the games aren't that amazing though... In the words of my favorite 360 review. "Is there a code to turn on the Next Gen graphics?" I realize that losing money is all well known for a release but they expected around 100 mill, what they got was 3 times that. Correct me if I'm wrong but not even the Ps2 did that bad, hell the Xbox didn't and the 360 has all the "hype" and love of the Xbox to back it's sales up.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com

MyInnerFred said:
To be honest the games aren't that amazing though... In the words of my favorite 360 review. "Is there a code to turn on the Next Gen graphics?" I realize that losing money is all well known for a release but they expected around 100 mill, what they got was 3 times that. Correct me if I'm wrong but not even the Ps2 did that bad, hell the Xbox didn't and the 360 has all the "hype" and love of the Xbox to back it's sales up.

Didn't the PS2 have all the "hype" as well?

Of course the release titles aren't amazing. It's a f***ing brand-new console. Do you honestly expect to see developers push the limits of the system on the first try? Just about every console in existence has had this problem, but suddenly it's a deathknell for the Xbox 360?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back