• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

XBox 360 screwing up! Anybody know what's wrong?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
I got my 360 a few months ago; its brand new, no scratches, no dents-overall, nothing is wrong with it. But recently it's just quit working altogether. When I plug it up, get all the wires hooked up, I turn it on, it turns on without any problem, but no picture comes up and instead of the lights on the 360 turning green, they turn red. Any ideas on what's happening to my 360?

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Ah. Same thing happened to my brother's 360. We had to take it back and get a new one.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907534
This may help, however.

Yeah, I'm sending mine back as well if I can't get it to work. Thankyou for the link, Scarecrow, it looks pretty helpful. =D I guess if the suggestions in the link don't work, I'll have to send it back.

Did you send it back to the store you bought it from or back to the manufactuer?

Awards
No worries.

Hmm, We still had the receipt for it, so I think my dad just took it back to the store he bought it from. We rang a Consumer Services line beforehand, though.

Masamune

Big Boss
We don't want to hear about the PS3 in this thread. We also don't want to hear how "All Xbox360's get the ring of death" Give it a rest.

he didn't talk about the PS3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back