• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanorts heartless...what bout the rest of org

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ompalompa287

like the title suggests......maybe its just me....but it just hit me....Xehanort's heartless was defeated in KH1...his nobody in...KH2....Organization XIII had 13 members...aside from roxas thats 12.... so shouldnt there be like umm 11 more evil strong super heartless somewhere out there...and aside from that in Secret ansem report #4 it says the components to make a person are : heart, soul, body.... what about the soul?

B-ry 3

well ansem said that when the soul leaves u die but i dont know about the heartless thing maybe they didnt willingly become heartless like xehanort member ansem said that his heartless, namine, and roxas were all special

Ompalompa287

so ur saying all the other members unwillingly became heartless and were those little black things, and they bodies became massivly strong nobodoes?.....lol

B-ry 3

Ompalompa287 said:
so ur saying all the other members unwillingly became heartless and were those little black things, and they bodies became massivly strong nobodoes?.....lol
well maybe they willingly became heartless but they did not have the special abilities that xehanort had which made them not be like his heartless

Ompalompa287

B-ry 3 said:
well maybe they willingly became heartless but they did not have the special abilities that xehanort had which made them not be like his heartless

what are these special abilities?

B-ry 3

im not sure exactly what ansem said but he says somthing about xehanort being special in his reports

B-ry 3

maybe..... thats what i think......maybe he was this powerful person but lost his memories somehow and ended up in radiant garden but radiant garden isnt like traverse town where people end up when their worlds have been destroyed..so do u think that xehanort was a keyblade weilder traveling across worlds

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
the org. didnt willingly become heartless...xehanort dove into darkness..........sora stabbed himself with the keyblade....................

if someone willingly dives into darkness and has a strong heart they become a human nobody and a human heartless

if someone is taken by darkness and didnt wilingly give in and has a stron heart...............they create a monstorous heartless(like darkside or dark thorn etc) and a humn nobody

if someone is taken by darkness and has a weak heart they create a regular heartless and a regular nobody

you cant have a weak heart and dive into the darkness it takes a strong heart to dive into darkness...................

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
he does he says he gets his strentgh from his friends he even says himself that he has a weak heart.............

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
It varies what someone may turn into. As far as we know, any of the org. Member's heartless could've been just a heartless we already fought, they don't have to necessarily retain human form. Or maybe they destroyed their own heartless, or something. It'd be an odd plot thing.

HeartofTwilight

O i like that idea... they distroyed their own heartless, but Xeonorts escaped. I think the heartless has to do with the amout of darkness in the heart and the Nobody witht the strength of the the heart. I could be wrong but i think all hearts become heartless (exept for the princesses who have no darkness in their hearts) but not everyone even becomes a Nobody.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Compared to Xehanort Sora may have a weak heart. But if Sora's heart was weak, then how was he able to create Roxas. Remeber that it takes a strong heart to have a strong nobody. Look here:

The rest of the organization members turned into rQ. Besides Xehanort, did the other 5 disciples that turned into Heartless disappeared?
A. Not really disappear but more like they're somewhere else as normal Heartless. Xehanort was about the only one who was able to keep a human form.

See the organization had strong hearts as well but they still had weak heartless because of the information that RikuHeroOfDark has provided.
This must be true for the rest of the organization, they are out there but just has weak heartless.

So you can't really say that Sora's heart is weak because that means that the whole organization members had weak hearts when they were human, exclude Xehanort. Xehanort was a special case anyway, he had unusual powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back