• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xehanorts his nobodie and his heartless true goal/the dark worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
this thread is Now closed i'm making a new one way better than this i didn't type this very well my other thread is way revised and better thought out THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not coool!!
i need to go to bed otherwise i'll start to spell more wrong i really need to stop writing these before i go to bed...it really doesn't help the matter very much

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
and u spelled right like write and paragraph with a t...but enough about spelling it is comment time people .....and yes i double posted and and don't care for editing if i don't have to

uLtIm4

by ready i mean back when sora took the blade away from him...another keyblade would have been made for riku that he would have gained if he was rdy for one...but ansem was able to have a keyblade and weild it....
no not exactly cuz if u think about it, and remember bak 2 kh1 then u remember wen riku wuz able 2 take sora's keyblade it didn't come bak 2 sora... not until he took it bak wuz the keyblade able 2 come bak to him sooo that's not tru BUT u were rite wit 1 thing
it seems like his heart really wasn't doing it's own thing and his nobody wasn't either it seemed like they had another possible goal...i just wonder what that goal could be i mean don't u find it strange how xehanort didn't kill his heartless or they didn't conflict at all...i really think they were working together....

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
that's almost what i meant at the same time when sora got his keyblade taken...he also wasn't rdy...his heart got weak and in turn rejected him...i think in some respects i am a little off about this...i mean there were was a time when riku took soras keyblade earlierwhen he met up with riku again....bou still i think if both of tem was rdy completely they would have both had a keyblade....but that's just me....still the heart of xehanort shouldn't be able to hold a keyblade...let alone fight with it

V

V.A.T.13

I read the first paragraph and thats it. answer to your qeustion:

Xemnas' goal: Get memories back, and get a heart for him and his nobuddies. Maybe cut himself later.
Ansem's goal: Obtain the power of darkness and throw everything in darkness, blah blah blah darkness. (I bet he jacks off while he's in the dark. )
Xehanort's goal: study study STUDY DURR HURR. :B and maybe something else too. Something we dont know of yet. But for what we know, he was obsessed with hearts and darkness, and was AtW's bitch until he cheated on him with Mickey. >>;

AND THATS HOW KH REALLY BEGAN. LOL.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
..................*Sigh* i already know those goals doesn't see like anyone is reading

V

V.A.T.13

^ Too many run on sentences and less punctuations is the problem. Fix it up a bit, and maybe more people will read it.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
yeahhhhh i should really not be typing these when i am about to go to sleep i just made a new thread way better than this one...so THREAD CLOSED o ty VAT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back