• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
From the reports in the 'Another Report' book, I think we can conclude that Xemnas' desire to experiment with memories at Castle Oblivion was to use Namine to restore his own memories.

However, what we don't know is if Xemnas' memories were restored by Namine.
Perhaps if they were, Xemnas set something into motion that will drive along the plot of the next game.

Just some random speculating. =P

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Well, alterior motives for Xemnas are brought up in the scenes 'An Old Friend' and 'The New Headquarters' from Final Mix.

Cloaked Roxas

and maybe there will be a confrontation between Xemnas and the Engimatic Soldier in the next game.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I wouldn't say Xemnas, I'm pretty sure he's history, but perhaps Xehanort who somehow survived in another form.

And Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ videos can be found at KH Vids. And Nobodies don't die, you can't die if you don't exist, but Xemnas did fade back in darkness.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Ansem? As in Xehanort's Heartless? I'm pretty sure he's not going to be doing too much, considering he was pretty much conquered by Riku, and I see no way Xemnas could return. And if they did, I do not see why they'd "team-up" since both of them want the same thing, but for different reasons.

Athomus

The Body and Soul only exsist in a Nobody.

Once you defeat the body, there's nothing really left but the soul, and there's no heart, just the memories of one once had.

All, I do believe that Nobodies actually "exist". (I hate when people think that Nobodies don't exist. To not exist means that there is nothing of your being anywhere left. While clearly, nobodies have 2/3 of themselves left, otherwise we wouldn't be able to ineract, much less fight them.)

However, with the Soul comes the possibility that Xehanort has one last form left to make that we haven't seen yet.

We also don't know if Xehanort is even his real name at all!

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I hope he doesn't go through yet another name change. =P I think he should stick with being Xehanort.

And Nobodies... exist and don't exist, all at once. I think that's the best way to define it.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Well, sadly Mickey is not all-knowing, and we know nothing of Xehanort's past before he arrived at Radiant Garden close to death.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
But the Heartless did not exist at that time. I sincerely beleive that Xehanort had no memories and took up the life of a scientist, although his heart became drawn to darkness.

Oxyrt

Website
www.myspace.com
Acording to "The Kingdom Key" site,There were 4 keyblade masters that saved the universe w/ their keyblades. then, Xehanort and another master strayed into darkness. One of the masters realized the wrong of his ways and came out, and went into dawn (like Riku). Xehanort was in a Keyblade war with the other masters for power in the past and he lost, and lost his memories. Then Ansem found him and helped him til he regained his memories. Then xehanort realized he could use Ansem's studies to study into control over darkness to defeat the other keyblade masters. then, he went to far and lost his heart to darkness, creating ansem(heartless) and xemnas. then, after his nobody and heartless were defeated he came back to the form of xehanort and started the keyblade war once again (this time with a vengence) and the other original keyblade masters are back to fight the war they never got to finish, years ago.

That's pretty much how they said it. And I think it's pretty much full-proof.

BeastlyKillaKreg

Acording to "The Kingdom Key" site,There were 4 keyblade masters that saved the universe w/ their keyblades. then, Xehanort and another master strayed into darkness. One of the masters realized the wrong of his ways and came out, and went into dawn (like Riku). Xehanort was in a Keyblade war with the other masters for power in the past and he lost, and lost his memories. Then Ansem found him and helped him til he regained his memories. Then xehanort realized he could use Ansem's studies to study into control over darkness to defeat the other keyblade masters. then, he went to far and lost his heart to darkness, creating ansem(heartless) and xemnas. then, after his nobody and heartless were defeated he came back to the form of xehanort and started the keyblade war once again (this time with a vengence) and the other original keyblade masters are back to fight the war they never got to finish, years ago.

That's pretty much how they said it. And I think it's pretty much full-proof.

This. Is. A. Joke. None of this has been confirmed, and if it's anything at all, it's pure speculation. I think your incompetance can be summed up in one word: "full-proof."

P.S. Oxyrt, please note that that was sarcasm. I wasn't sure that you would pick up on it. The proper phrase is "fool-proof." Silly boy.

r0x45

the organization wants what evey nobody has; to be whole though yes a nobody "exist" but 1/3 of who you are is a large part of who you are

bladed asassin

oxyrt: i was on the kingdomkey as well... and it said that this was all a dream sora had ..the battles and the keyblades .. it was dream and the soilders come to sora to ask him to fight with them but he'd have to except darkness with in him and he saids noo and well.. thats pretty much it...

i don't believe any theory as of now fully untill i get one from the man him self..normuna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back